file About Anthelios and Seeds...

21 Jan 2016 17:53 - 21 Jan 2016 17:54 #75097 by Boris The Blade
A blanket rule that players cannot take more than two MPAs per turn would not require changing any card text, only the rulebook.
Last edit: 21 Jan 2016 17:54 by Boris The Blade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2016 18:39 #75100 by Vlad
Replied by Vlad on topic About Anthelios and Seeds...
And if we accept proxies erratas can be printed ;)

Pentex Board of Directors

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

:gang:

:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:

More
21 Jan 2016 19:57 - 21 Jan 2016 19:59 #75106 by nuorukain
Hi there, I can understand the reasoning for Anthelios, as it is not only overpowering but it is imho relatively non interactive and boring.

ToGP is silly in a way that it is situational, once a game, needs high amount of setup. Imho the argument that it ruins the game of the target is mood point. Play smaller minions, play suddens, play a fricking diamond thunderbolt if the ToGP is that strong. isn't there a reason for why that card (edit; diamond thunderbolt) is printed?

But what really makes me pissed,angry and sad is the arbitary banning of Seeds. Problem that could have been imho easily fixed by one clear definitive ruling/clarificatin/defining. Banning an unique(?) and well balanced effect from the game, because deciding organ is unable to define what is a basicability and what is specialability, is INMNSFHO just horribly sad and disgusting. No offence meant, but come on?
Of, and btw, Seeds screws over parts of those MMPA-decks. Thanks for banning a tool against Anson&stuff. Thanks for banning a fair tool against all those annoying vampires with nasty specials. Thanks for banning my favorite card on the game, reasons being "we're unable to make a clear ruling, so we'll just van it".

P.s. For Finns, I might have a collection for sale due to this shit.
Last edit: 21 Jan 2016 19:59 by nuorukain. Reason: Language error

More
21 Jan 2016 21:21 #75116 by Lönkka
Yeah, it is like Seeds of Corruption is in almost every deck so banning it breaks the game. *sarcasm off*

Cool down Mikko ;)

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
21 Jan 2016 22:19 #75122 by alek
Replied by alek on topic About Anthelios and Seeds...
really? anyone is crying over seeds.? I'm playing this game for 20 years now and don't remember to see this card played.

More
21 Jan 2016 23:20 #75126 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic About Anthelios and Seeds...
We saw one in a tournament a few months ago. Hopefully, there was me (getting wrong or having doubts), Stone our former rulemonger and someone else to put our mind in common, and finally look on the internet what it did in that particuliar case (it was played on Enkidu).
We just lost 10 minutes.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, PetriWessman

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds