file List of Vampires to Baltimore Purge with

31 Aug 2011 13:10 #9401 by Mephistopheles

My favorite by far is Alonso Petrodon.
- :for: :DOM: :OBF:
- Warsaw Station is awesome for this. (A bit worse then Chantry, of course)
- Justicar: 2nd Tradition
- Enkil Cog first, Baltimore in your turn, Baltimore in Predator's turn and Alonso also keeps 3 bleed for ousting without extra cards.

My fav. vamp for Purge, too. This whole thing came up because of Petrodon. I haven't played v:tes for a good while and a Petrodon Purge deck will bring me back to unlife...

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2011 14:54 #9402 by Joscha
Baltimore Purge is even more mean if you Mindraped a minion before. Diablerize with the stolen minion and burn him in the Blood Hunt. Evil.

So I definitely would use a minion with DOM and some means to untap. Graverobbing fits in such a deck too (as mentioned above). That kicks some vamps off the above list.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
31 Aug 2011 15:24 #9405 by ICL
Venere Carboni

Has almost no features you want for a Purge deck. But, he makes Purge a one card combo.

More
31 Aug 2011 16:10 #9408 by Klaital
I had some success with lasombra black hand purge deck with Appius Claudius Corvus being the main guy obviously. While he himself can't multiact (except with Mylan), he can help his buddies Saul Meira and Ermenegildo to multiact with tattoo signal and seraph's seconds, he is obviously lasombra and has inherent +1 stealth which is sweet for the deck. Also between Saul's special and Watchtower Four Ride Forth he should always be untapped when its not your turn for deflections and obediences. Could easily add a cog for it too to do two purges, I made that deck before KoT though so there was no cog yet then. Black Hand also gives you drop point network which is nice help when you need specific cards depending on situation, like fetching that one camarilla vitae slave in the deck if someone has 11 cap out that you need to purge, or fetching a purge or graverobbing if you aren't drawing enough or whatever else you might want. Ousting comes mainly from bleeding with all the guys you have graverobbed over the game.

More
31 Aug 2011 19:15 #9421 by KevinM

Please contribute to my list by posting the star vampires name to Baltimore Purge with.

One of the very first BP decks -- the week after CE came out IIRC -- was made by Cameron Domer, who used The Thumb (i.e. Ambrosio Luis Monçada) and a hella lot of Camarilla Vitae Slaves. He even won with it once: www.thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm#2k4mayday

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
01 Sep 2011 04:53 #9436 by Dasein
Surprised that nobody has suggested Muaziz? Thought that was a no-brainer.
Put a Rutors and Helicopter on her, she pops out of the Chantry and eats three vamps in one turn with no risk of blood hunt. Only good Purge deck I've seen was based mainly around her.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds