file vtes in Pittsburg

23 Dec 2011 18:00 #19164 by Baronofhilliard
People still play in Pittsburg PA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2011 18:53 #19166 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: vtes in Pittsburg

ADMINS: I think that we should *force* Princes to register an email so that questions like this can be answered. Why do we allow Princes that have no contact information? It's absurd.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
27 Dec 2011 16:36 #19399 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: vtes in Pittsburg

ADMINS: I think that we should *force* Princes to register an email so that questions like this can be answered. Why do we allow Princes that have no contact information? It's absurd.

Agreed.

However, I happen to know that the case of Pittsburgh is...odd. Karl Schaefer took over as prince when I stepped down, but unfortunately IRL intervened and the playgroup basically fell apart after I left. Karl remained as de facto prince in case people showed up or wanted to contact him. Until, that is, one day he was looking at the list of princes and saw that the prince of Pittsburgh was some guy he'd never heard of before. Karl didn't get contacted by anyone here when the princeship changed hands, for whatever reason. Additionally, Karl has tried contacting the guy, but never got any response, so he's not sure what his deal is. Since he doesn't know of any other VTES players in the area, he just let it go quietly.

Baron, I can get you in touch with Karl if you like, but I believe he's said that he's the only VTES player he knows of in the area. You might know him, as he's gone to a fair number of the tournaments in Columbus.

More
27 Dec 2011 18:13 #19405 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: vtes in Pittsburg

It is a National Coordinator's responsibility to maintain a list of Princes in his country (including contact information) and to report any changes thererin to the Website Coordinator (i.e., me).

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds