file VTES Players in Central NJ / Southern NJ / Philadelphia PA?

04 Jan 2013 13:41 #43611 by chrisinpm
Subject line says it all. We have a few players located between Central NJ and Philadelphia. We're seeking to get enough people together for the critical mass of a regular play group. Casual players (most have not played more than a tournament or two).

PM me or post here if interested. Thanks.

Christian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2013 03:07 #45953 by JBurns
James here,
Located up in Wilkes Barre Pa.
I am going to start up V:TES again down in Strousburg,PA.
My first session will be April 24 at the Gamers Edge store.
start time around 12noon.

If this all goes well and I get enough people built up with the cards I have I will be able to run a tourney perhaps in the late summer.

James D Burns
Prince of Dupont(wilkes Barre)PA

More
11 Mar 2013 03:27 #45954 by brm130
I PM'd a reply to the OP, but I'm in the Allentown area and would love to foster some community here. There's a sealed Jyhad draft coming up at a local store, and I'm trying to build interest in my area - but with card availability dried up and so many other games more accessible it's an uphill struggle.

More
11 Mar 2013 11:42 #45972 by JBurns
Hello Allentown, I know you have a few game stores in that area like Portal Comic and games in Bethlehem and The encounter down there somewhere.

Perhaps we can work together and get the ball rolling.

As for the rarity of cards out there, I beg to differ. I just looked on ebay last night and there are alot of cards you can still buy from various sellers. Ok, some of the older things are a bit pricey ,but a group of people going together can offset that.

James D Burns
Prince of Dupont(wilkes Barre)PA

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds