file VTES in Canada - National tournament?

20 Jul 2013 02:52 #51895 by Yochanan
Does Canada have a yearly national tournament of any sort (or have we ever)? there appears to be many players as per recent posts here (montreal, Ontario, bc...).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2013 11:32 #51909 by DeathInABottle
I've never heard of any, but I'd certainly be happy to attend one. There's a relatively active playgroup in Victoria and a little bit in Vancouver, and there are players in and around Toronto in good numbers. I haven't heard about Montreal in a while.

More
20 Jul 2013 15:13 #51915 by delangen
Haven't seen much in Montréal since the hayday.... on my way to a bbq and couple of old school games... right now ... nothing post bloodlines...

anyways got distracted... to respond to your question... I could probably rustle up 3 of us... don't know how our old school decks would fair, but we would do it for FUN... that is the point... oh and long as there is alcohol allowed.

:aus: :dom: :tha: :for: :trem:

More
20 Jul 2013 20:09 #51923 by ReverendRevolver

Haven't seen much in Montréal since the hayday.... on my way to a bbq and couple of old school games... right now ... nothing post bloodlines...

anyways got distracted... to respond to your question... I could probably rustle up 3 of us... don't know how our old school decks would fair, but we would do it for FUN... that is the point... oh and long as there is alcohol allowed.

Sounds like you folks shouldve made it down to the week of nightmares the last few years.

Jay has been hosting it @ Fabians, which if memory serves, is a restaraunt near the Ohio State University ampus area of High street in Colombus, and also, i believe they serve alchohol.
And good food.

If the central ohio palygroup ever grows to what it used to be, we may be able to pave someones yard and have a large tournament and a cookout. (The yard would need paved for parking reasons. Its all fun and games until some asshat gets thier mini coop stuck in your side yard for a month......)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds