file Players in Miami

17 Mar 2015 01:36 #69900 by Caalgo
Players in Miami was created by Caalgo
Hey Kindred Network,

So I'm a player down in Miami and someone taught me this game 2 years ago, and since this game is of selective taste, the playerbase is none existent (as far as I know). I've made a couple of decks and I need this network to know of me down in Miami.

So if you play and live in south miami/south beach/Kendall and all the related areas, let me ASAP. I must continue playing this game. especially since I ebayed so many sets and made decks.

let me know here and we'll work a plan to meet up and play. Hopefully make a second coming.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2015 07:36 #69906 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Players in Miami
Hi. I hope you'll find players in your area. You can also play on the Internet (though it's a different experience) on Lackey for instance. (the dedicated forum is here: www.vekn.net/forum/22-lackeyccg It's missing instructions though)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
17 Mar 2015 11:42 #69913 by Borrelstein
Replied by Borrelstein on topic Re: Players in Miami
Another possibility may be to invest some time in demoing and introduce new players to the game to create your own local play group, just provide some decks for everyone and no doubt some people get hooked. And there must be some torporized players around who still have a box of vtes in the attic...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds