file Status of the North American Cup Series (ACS)

16 Dec 2021 22:10 #104210 by JeffPoole
I was just wondering what the status is for the North American Cup Series for the 2021-2022 season.

I know from speaking to Darby that the last Series ended without a formal winner at the finals and that the steering committee was not sure how the next season would be handled.

I am asking because I am hosting a tournament in Los Angeles February 19 & 20, 2022 and would like to have one of the tournaments be a Cup Series event.

Also, off topic, does anyone know if/when the NAC is happening in 2022? Will it occur at Origins in June 2022? I am trying to plan my summer vacations and want to attend to play some VtES.

Prince of Los Angeles, California, USA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Dec 2021 23:29 #104212 by kschaefer
Looks like Origins will be June 8-12 in 2022.
www.originsgamefair.com/

We're going to need a fast and furious Cup Schedule to get everything completed (or at least 4/5 complete, assuming we could always run one at Origins).

More
16 Dec 2021 23:41 #104213 by JeffPoole
For sure. Was just wondering if the NAC would be held there since I did not see it on the schedule of events.

Even if the ACS does not conclude at Origins, it would presumably conclude at the 2023 Origins, and, if so, I would like my event in February to include a tournament for the Cup Series, whether for a ACS ending in June 2022 or one ending in June 2023. Which begs the question, what's the status of the Series, when will it begin and end?

Prince of Los Angeles, California, USA

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds