file Quietus bruise bleed

26 Feb 2012 08:54 #24109 by Azel
Replied by Azel on topic Re: Quietus bruise bleed
I like the Nest of Eagles addition. Might I also suggest Banner of Neutrality and perhaps a splash of Foul Blood? You should have minion advantage and end up with a few vampires untapped. That, and 2/3 of your crypt seems to be independent.

Not all that hot on your combat personally. Tell me how it has been working for you. Also, tell me whether it is worth the higher capacity vampires when this essentially seems like mono-QUI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2012 10:20 #24110 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Quietus bruise bleed
Banner of Neutrality is way too situational, I would much rather add more nest of eagles than those. As for the combat, I haven't got chance to test it much yet, but you need those 6 caps to actually get superior quietus on more than 2 vampires, and you kind of need superior quietus in this deck.

More
29 Feb 2012 13:02 - 29 Feb 2012 13:03 #24331 by Azel
Replied by Azel on topic Re: Quietus bruise bleed
Unless you live in Laibon or Anarch territory, Banner of Neutrality will surprise you how usable they are. Besides, unlike more Nests, you can have one untapped minion play both Nests and Banner. Have a player here who took my advice about Ecstasy + Banner and it thwarted a Tremere power bleed so much that it prevented the Tremere from moving onto the finals in one of our local tourneys. I was proud as punch, y'know.

Camarilla and Sabbat are the biggest sect threats I routinely see. But maybe they are dangerously situational for you, so I don't know. But then I'd also have a Barrens here if you're running over 50% combat... (or a lone Contract?)
Last edit: 29 Feb 2012 13:03 by Azel.

More
29 Feb 2012 13:47 #24334 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Quietus bruise bleed
I am actually considering switching the camera phones to some rushes to help cycle combat, and also switched suddens to washes since I had some problems jamming to masters when I DID get in combat.

More
29 Feb 2012 14:17 #24335 by Jeff Kuta
Replied by Jeff Kuta on topic Re: Quietus bruise bleed
-4 Wash
+4 Loss

You'll get into more combat.

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
29 Feb 2012 14:42 #24336 by brandonsantacruz

I am actually considering switching the camera phones to some rushes to help cycle combat, and also switched suddens to washes since I had some problems jamming to masters when I DID get in combat.

Haven Uncovered is a REALLY good way to get into combat and, at +1 stealth, with the right guy (as many times as you need).

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds