file Weenie !Gangrel Toolbox

23 Jun 2011 16:10 - 23 Jun 2011 16:12 #5424 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Weenie !Gangrel Toolbox
I wouldn't play stealth. Your possible aggravated handstrikes are your stealth. If you play enough of it the others will think twice if they block you. If you want to bleed at stealth swarming with obf weenies + comp hacking seems to be the better choice to me.
You could add a few Target Vitals to counter Guardian Angels, Jackets/Vests or Glancing Blows.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 23 Jun 2011 16:12 by Joscha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2011 17:24 #5427 by brandonsantacruz

I wouldn't play stealth. Your possible aggravated handstrikes are your stealth. If you play enough of it the others will think twice if they block you. If you want to bleed at stealth swarming with obf weenies + comp hacking seems to be the better choice to me.
You could add a few Target Vitals to counter Guardian Angels, Jackets/Vests or Glancing Blows.

Heh. "Lucky Blow targeting your vitals. It's agg."
"Hrm.. Glancing Blow."

That sounds pretty good to me!

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
23 Jun 2011 17:40 - 23 Jun 2011 17:42 #5428 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Weenie !Gangrel Toolbox

Target Vitals doesn't help any against prevent. Instead you could play Rowan Ring that would get you through even heavy prevent. You also don't have nearly enough claws to be threatening, you need to always be able to play claws if they call your bluff, so you need at least double what you got now.
Last edit: 23 Jun 2011 17:42 by Klaital.

More
23 Jun 2011 19:01 #5430 by Leijur
Replied by Leijur on topic Re: Weenie !Gangrel Toolbox
This is a version of a midcap !Gangrel toolbox deck that I have had a LOT of success with. A lot of your AGG comes from Janey obviously. Pool gain is very straightforward BD/Vessel. Blood gain is very good with 4x procurer and 2 x perfectionist, Hungry Coyote, and Doyle's special. There is a lot of protean so Path is VERY good at saving blood. Army of Rat's is another possible inclusion I've left out of this version.

3 x Janey Pickman
2 x Doyle Fincher
2 x Celeste Lamontagne
2 x Anarch Convert
1 x Mowgli
1 x Lula Burch
1 x Leo Washington

3 x Blood Doll
3 x Vessel
2 x Path of the Feral Heart
2 x Perfectionist
1 x Twisted Forest
1 x Wider View
1 x Guardian Angel
1 x Campground Hunting Ground
1 x Hungry Coyote
1 x WMRH Talk Radio
1 x Gangrel Conspiracy

4 x Procurer
1 x Carlton Van Wyk

2 x Camera Phone

2 x Murder of Crows
2 x Raven Spy
1 x Mr. Winthrop

6 x Deep Song
2 x Shadow of the Beast
3 x Loki's Gift

6 x Carrion Crows
7 x Aid from bats
4 x Form of Mist
4 x Claws of the Dead
3 x Leathery Hide
3 x Skin of Steel

2 x Rapid Change
2 x Freak Drive
4 x Earth Control

3 x Eyes of the Beast
3 x Cats' Guidance
2 x Rat's Warning
2 x Guard Dogs
3 x On the Qui Vive
2 x Wake with Evening's Freshness

!gang! :PRO: :ANI: :for:

More
23 Jun 2011 19:22 #5432 by brandonsantacruz

Target Vitals doesn't help any against prevent. Instead you could play Rowan Ring that would get you through even heavy prevent. You also don't have nearly enough claws to be threatening, you need to always be able to play claws if they call your bluff, so you need at least double what you got now.

For me, the agg is just to bully people. Unless it is life or death, I don't think that people will block with a soft, squishy vampire. Mainly I want to play only 1-2 combat cards per combat that grind a little blood off of my opponent and keep me alive. If I nail someone with agg, I could sacrifice a vampire to diablarize or just try to keep them down by blocking. I did like the idea of Ivory Bow because it provides constant agg and helps keep me from getting hosed.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
24 Jun 2011 08:49 #5441 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Weenie !Gangrel Toolbox

Target Vitals doesn't help any against prevent.

Ooops, very true. Lucky Blow would be better then. But just 3-4.

For me, the agg is just to bully people.

Indeed. But for that you have to reliable be able to do it. So upping the Wolf Claws is vital for the deck IMHO.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds