file Neonate question about card priorities.

12 Apr 2014 15:38 #60914 by Shadowlost
So I'm starting to play VtES and my deck clans I want to play are Baali, Gangrel, Tzimisce, and Followers of Set. My question is which cards should I most focus on getting to help those individual clans. I have the Baali, !Gangrel, and Tzimisce decks. For the Baali I'm trying to get 4-6 Undying Thirst but what else would be good?

Forever yours in Damnation
Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2014 19:02 #60919 by Juggernaut1981
Baali and Settites share Obfuscate and Presence. Focussing on those for the start might be a plan.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
12 Apr 2014 23:42 #60922 by brandonsantacruz
Animalism and auspex can work with group 1/2 tzimisce and gangrel. Baali and followers of set area decent pair for stealth bleed. They are good for reckless agitation, too.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
13 Apr 2014 02:24 #60927 by ReverendRevolver
For the sake of not getting frustrated, try Gangrel last. Tzimitsce are my least favorite in vtm, but are miles above gangrel in vtes. As stated, Baali and setites share 2/3 inclans, so:

True loves face, lost in crowds, swallowed by the night, majesty, enchant kindred, hide the mind, conceal, any of the +2 bleed presence actions (therez like 3 good ones that cost one blood, one thats less good and costs more) elder impersonation (its funny making them pay to block with true loves face, then failing thier block)

Now, the third inclan of each has some overlap in the treat agg as normal department, but really, the awesome daimoinion carss cost AN ASSLOAD such as contagion, unleash hells fury, comdemnation mute, amd i am legion. Thats not even considering the clan cards, like path of evil revelations, imfernal servitor, or call the great beast.
Serpentis is easier on the wallet, with enticement, form of corruption, truth of a thousand lies, and other cool crap, and then clan cards like eternals of sirius, path of typhon, croc temple, cave of apples, opium den, and others makes setites solid for finishing 100% without blowing a ton of money. They have some combat options too, and decent allies. Nephran-Ka is one of the cooler rushing allies of recent years.

More
14 Apr 2014 01:23 #60954 by Haze
Baali - Psychomachia and Sense The Sin are the most useful daimoinon cards, and they're commons. aside from that, any card that earns/saves you pool is great. every deck is better with more pool, but Baali are doubly dependent on it.

Gangrel - these guys can do well with a variety of common cards for their 3 disciplines, especially the combat cards. just about anything can work. you'll also want some permanent type equipment/retainers like Raven Spy, Camera Phone, and Tasha Morgan. if you have some money to spend, get as many Freak Drives as you can (best card in the game for 20 years)

Tzimisce - the best vicissitude cards are Breath Of The Dragon, Changeling, Chiropteran Maurader, Horrid Form, Inner Essence, and Plasmic Form. everything else in that discipline is considered to be pretty bad, and rarely used. get a few War Ghouls if you can afford them (even 1 or 2 make an impact, you don't necessarily need 10)

Followers of Set - Enticement, Temptation, and Form Of Corruption are the best serpentis cards. I think Opium Den and Mokole Blood belong in every setite deck. stay far, far away from any card involving "corruption counters" (not Form of Corruption, which is a good card)

More
14 Apr 2014 07:29 #60961 by alek
new groups of Baali (5-6) and old groups of Setites (2-3) are excellent base for political decks so some basic political cards will be very handy (f.e. Kine Resource Contested, Reckless Agitation, political stranglehold, banishments). Ferraile card for Setites is great for politcal deck.
You can try build political deck using tzimisce as well. It's best using group 2-3 or new vampires from Danse Macabre expansion.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds