file Northern Girls Want Your Vote

29 Nov 2014 04:27 #67785 by Alex O
Oust with midcap voters, supported by Brunhilde. Should be able to field 2 or 3 Valks to keep steady fast forward pressure. Room for 4 more slots. More Camera phones to take advantage of the many untaps?

Deck Name: Northern Girls Want Your Vote
Author: Orzulak
Description:
Cold blondes with hot votes.

Crypt (12 cards; Capacity min=4 max=8 avg=6)
============================================
3x Brunhilde ADV 8 pre ANI FOR PRO Gangrel:3
3x Brunhilde 8 pre ANI FOR PRO Gangrel:3
6x Valkyrie 4 for pre pro Gangrel:3

Library (86 cards)
==================
Master (15)
1x Anarch Railroad
1x Ecoterrorists
2x Effective Management
1x Pentex(TM) Subversion
4x Presence
1x Sudden Reversal
1x Vessel
4x Villein

Action (13)
1x Entrancement
1x Fee Stake: Boston
1x Fee Stake: Corte
1x Fee Stake: Los Angeles
1x Fee Stake: Perth
1x Fee Stake: Seattle
5x Gear Up
1x Loki's Gift
1x Rewilding

Political Action (14)
1x Ancilla Empowerment
3x Firebrand
8x Kine Resources Contested
2x Reckless Agitation

Equipment (3)
3x Camera Phone

Action Modifier (23)
5x Bewitching Oration
8x CrimethInc.
4x Freak Drive
6x Voter Captivation

Combat (18)
6x Claws of the Dead
6x Diversion
6x Majesty

Created with Secret Library v0.9.4c. (Nov 29, 2014 07:14:16)

:salu: :OBE: :FOR: :AUS: :THA: :PRE: :obf:
Agitate Responsibly, but Influence Unduly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2014 05:18 #67786 by brandonsantacruz
If you are going the hardcore vote angle I would drop the camera phones and most or all of the Crimethinks along with Gear Up in favor of some vote push and Undue Influence. Controlling the edge and a little vote push passes votes, throw in +1 counter on uncontrolled and you are golden.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
29 Nov 2014 06:00 - 29 Nov 2014 06:03 #67787 by a-e
If you play with CrimethInk and discipline masters, you need to have one or two Thaumathurgy alongside with Presence. Also Revolutionary Council should be in every anarch vote deck with Garibaldi-Meucci Museum to call it every turn if you get vote lock.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki
Last edit: 29 Nov 2014 06:03 by a-e. Reason: typos

More
29 Nov 2014 23:29 - 29 Nov 2014 23:31 #67797 by mjvtes521
I think the huge problem with this deck is the fact that the Valkyrie's can't play fee stake unless you put a presence card on them since fee stakes require a vamp with capacity above 4. I just made a deck like this using Brunhilde Adv, Antonino and Bernard the Scourge, whom both have presence and are above 4 cap. Antonino is especially good with his +1 stealth on undirected actions. I use a couple Anarch Converts, 1 Dr. Allan Wiodstock in there and Perfect Paragons instead of Bewitching Oration. I also use a bunch of Undue Influence and Power of One to bleed for 2 at 2 stealth gaining the blood on an uncontrolled vamp. Got a couple sanguine instruction and a couple Valkyries in there too. I've played it a few times on Lackey and it still has trouble getting votes across. I have some KRCs and Reckless Ag in there. I don't think the Revolutionary Council is worth it since you need a lot of anarchs to tap for it to do much good and good luck getting the votes with a bunch of untitled weenie anarchs. Why would you have Majesty when you can have Earth Meld? Why not give the Valkyrie's Protean so they can use sup Earth Meld and Form of Mist? What do you need sup presence for? You can use a bunch of Diversion if you want or Form of Mist, Earth Control and Earth Meld or all of the above. Anarch Salon is cool too. They really ought to make a an Anarch breed card like Embrace in the new Anarch set, but something a little better that Embrace of course with all the tap Anarch cards. Anyway, Id make a lot of changes to that deck.
Last edit: 29 Nov 2014 23:31 by mjvtes521.

More
29 Nov 2014 23:53 - 29 Nov 2014 23:54 #67800 by Alex O

Why would you have Majesty when you can have Earth Meld? Why not give the Valkyrie's Protean so they can use sup Earth Meld and Form of Mist? What do you need sup presence for?

Great feedback here from everyone. I'll start with most recent:
I'm going with PRE instead of PRO to bloat as much as possible by capping after votes. With PRO, I may get more stealth and combat evasion, but I still cannot use the superior benefits of those PRO cards unless I slap on a skill card. If I need to do that, I want Voter Cap. Perfect Paragon would be great if I had more, but one is going in now.

I do want at least 5 Undue Influence with Power of One so I can ditch the Camera Phones.

The Crimethinc is strong if I split my strategy between voting and bleeding with Undue. A THA skill card needs to go in for a permanent untap option. Will post new version soon.

:salu: :OBE: :FOR: :AUS: :THA: :PRE: :obf:
Agitate Responsibly, but Influence Unduly.
Last edit: 29 Nov 2014 23:54 by Alex O.

More
30 Nov 2014 08:30 #67804 by a-e

I don't think the Revolutionary Council is worth it since you need a lot of anarchs to tap for it to do much good and good luck getting the votes with a bunch of untitled weenie anarchs.

Actually you don't need that many anarchs to make it worthwhile, if you can tap 3 anarchs for it you get to do 6 pool damage. With tha crimethinc you can burn pool to untap your acting baron that is calling the vote before you choose how many to tap for it. Same goes for using firebrand before setting terms to get more untapped anarchs for council.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds