file Can Dual Form work?

23 Jul 2015 14:38 - 23 Jul 2015 14:39 #72170 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Re: Can Dual Form work?
Also, don't forget my favorite combat card - Banishment.

I would love that Dual Form would be awesome.
But apart from copies of Stanislava or Jamal (because of Yoruba Shrine) I cannot see any real use for the card.
Maybe I'm limited.
Last edit: 23 Jul 2015 14:39 by Brum. Reason: Brum kant spell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malachy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2015 22:38 - 23 Jul 2015 22:39 #72172 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: Can Dual Form work?

I really like some of the new cards you included: PB: Madrid, Black Forst Base, Jake Washington. I really don't like Malajit and Purchase Pact and the rest would be ok, BUT I live in Hungary and here, with this combat section and stealth, you are pretty much done. Lot of blocker decks here, even more combat decks. I think I will lose Heidelberg and use one of your suggested cards.

…?

Your library is roughly 11% stealth, or 13% if you use the Loki's Gift for their +stealth effect, and 16% S:CE. (Technically, it's a bit less than that, since Rapid Change is only going to be played for one or the other of those. Close enough figures for consideration, though.) Mine is 11% stealth, not counting the two Approximations which can occasionally be played as pseudo-stealth, and 11% S:CE. That doesn't seem like a huge difference to me, especially given that my deck also has more permanent stealth and the Purchase Pact, which can sometimes save you quite a few S:CE cards. I did try to keep the card ratios about the same while decreasing the overall size of your library, since I assume that you know your metagame better than I do. :)

Anyway, glad some of the suggestions seem good to you. If nothing else, dropping City Gangrel Connections for PB:Madrid and Heidelburg for Gurchon Hall (or Jake, if you prefer him to block a rusher) would probably help your deck.
Last edit: 23 Jul 2015 22:39 by Kushiel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malachy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds