file Toreador Deck Advice

06 Jun 2023 16:47 #108249 by Lankweird
Hi all,

Trying my hand at making a Toreador Bleed / Vote deck and I'm struggling a bit. I've looked at some online resources and can see that Toreador Grand Ball and Aching Beauty are rarely used in the same deck. Is it generally bad to include both?

I have made an initial attempt at a deck which I'd love to get some feedback on. If anyone has time to look, I've added the deck here: vtesdecks.com/deck/user-lankweird-6ccf902bea334957bf70622409046f9c

Many thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2023 19:51 #108253 by kschaefer
Replied by kschaefer on topic Toreador Deck Advice
Yes, it's generally bad to include both. Toreador Grand Ball prevents blocking and Aching Beauty punishes blocking via pool loss. If you're preventing blocking, spending the 2 pool to punish people who do block isn't worthwhile (cause no one's blocking).

More
06 Jun 2023 19:56 #108254 by Lankweird
Replied by Lankweird on topic Toreador Deck Advice
Thanks a million for the feedback. Will look to remove one of them in that case.

More
09 Jun 2023 17:46 #108285 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Toreador Deck Advice
For getting the extra mileage out of those Aching Beauties (and you can have several on one vampire, but it is rather costly) I suggest you use Torrent combat card at superior to "Strike: combat ends. If this vampire was blocked while performing an action, the action continues as if unblocked."

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
09 Jun 2023 18:44 #108286 by Lankweird
Replied by Lankweird on topic Toreador Deck Advice
Thanks for spending the time to respond. I didn’t have many aching beauty’s, so I opted to focus on TGB instead. Still not very happy with it, but will see how I fair with it next week.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds