file Corrupted Gangrels Block

04 Sep 2011 17:19 #9584 by Corrupted
After 5years Iam trying to get back to VtES, I build something like a Gangrel Block deck but I need help becuase i missed a few editions and I dont know if there are better combinations. Thanks

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 4 max: 8 average: 6.75
3x Brunhilde 8 ANI FOR PRO pre Gangrel:3
3x Nadima 8 FOR PRO SER ani aus Gangrel:3
1x Beckett 7 ANI FOR PRO cel Gangrel:3
1x Danielle Diron 7 ANI PRO chi for 1 vote Gangrel:3
1x Sophia Watson 6 ANI FOR obf pro Gangrel:3
1x Lord Ashton 5 ANI for pro Gangrel:3
1x Bobby Lemon 4 ANI pro Gangrel:3
1x Ramona Adv 4 for pro Gangrel:2

Library [90 cards]

Action [4]
1x Army of Rats
3x Tier of Souls

Action Modifier [6]
4x Earth Control
2x Freak Drive

Combat [42]
6x Aid from Bats
8x Carrion Crows
6x Claws of the Dead
6x Flesh of Marble
6x Pack Alpha
4x Rolling with the Punches
2x Skin of Steel
4x Taste of Vitae

Master [13]
1x Animalism
1x Backways
4x Blood Doll
1x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Ecoterrorists
1x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
1x Smiling Jack, The Anarch
2x Vessel
1x Zoo Hunting Ground

Reaction [15]
5x Cats' Guidance
5x On the Qui Vive
5x Sense the Savage Way

Retainer [10]
1x Hatch the Viper
2x Homunculus
7x Raven Spy

1)How do you intend to oust?
Block my prey if I can and dmg him in combat and than bleed with tiers

2)How do you intend to keep from being ousted?
Block, kill, feed, repeat

3)What do you want your ready region to look like (ie, how many guys are you planning on getting out)?
3max and let ecoterrorist to gave me pool back

4)What problems have you observed with the deck in play?
when Ravenspy doesnt come or I get my hand stuck with CC cards.

ABout our metagame I cant say, there are variety of decks but there are many bruise decks.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2011 19:32 #9587 by Amenophobis
Nice deck. Strange name, though. Care to elaborate a bit? ;)

More
04 Sep 2011 22:15 #9589 by the1andonlime
Could consider Deep Songs. Those can help improve your bleed or cycle your combat cards.

I'm not a big fan of hunting grounds in general. If you are confident of keeping it, The Rack may be a better choice.

Suaku
Inceptor Asian Continental Championship
興っ
www.youtube.com/SuakuOz

More
05 Sep 2011 01:43 #9594 by Shodan
Replied by Shodan on topic Re: Corrupted Gangrels Block

Could consider Deep Songs. Those can help improve your bleed or cycle your combat cards.

I'm not a big fan of hunting grounds in general. If you are confident of keeping it, The Rack may be a better choice.

Hunting Grounds seem to be unpopular here, especially in tournament play (as other locations are VERY powerful, so location destruction is important)
Well, you did say your trying to get back into this game after 5 years, so Deep Songs may be out of the question. (as would most other KoT/HttB stuff)

Currently, your not really taking much advantage of your pure Clan status, so I'd suggest maybe mixing your crypt up.
Nadima and Omaya are one great team, but then again, ANI/AUS + PRO is basically a Tzimice deck, as PRO and VIC are very similar.
My other suggestion, less retainers. Retainers are somewhat difficult to cycle, especially when with the 10 and only 2 cards to help get them out of your hand(Master: Backways, Combat: Pack Alpha), you can get an easy handful. Reactions for intercept are much much easier to cycle, especially if you went with AUS and took some Eagle Sights.
My only other suggestion, more trifle masters. 4 Vessels and 2 Blood Dolls would be a good switch, but also, when it comes to masters, I can only tend to suggest MORE! Masters tend to be the strongest cards, so I generally run between 18-25 in a 90 card deck.

More
05 Sep 2011 02:08 #9596 by TorranceCircle
I agree with Shodan about the retainers. Maybe 2x homonculus could go. I know the untap is nice, but maybe two more sense the savage way, or one untap card and one intercept card, would be better.

Also, if you go group 3-4 and drop Ramona, you could add Ryder (if you have that vampire) to replace some or all Nadima. They both have inferior animalism though. But Ryder is pretty good at protecting things like smiling jack or the rack.

More
05 Sep 2011 02:22 #9597 by Corrupted

Nice deck. Strange name, though. Care to elaborate a bit? ;)

Nah, I dont have a nice sounding name for my deck, it will come with time :)

About Hunting Ground, I will change it for Rack, good idea.

Deep song are hard to find these days and the price in my country is somewhere about 10USD.

Also, if you go group 3-4 and drop Ramona, you could add Ryder (if you have that vampire) to replace some or all Nadima. They both have inferior animalism though. But Ryder is pretty good at protecting things like smiling jack or the rack.

o
Another good Idea, I played more vampires from Crypt2 but I kicked them for more Brunhilde and Nadima and I have Ryder so I can add him but Iam little voried about avarage capacity now, its a little big and Beckett and Danielle Diron are good vampires to have.

Thank you for tips so far

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds