exclamation-circle EC 2011 short message from Szewski and FEEDBACK from YOU

16 Nov 2011 11:57 #14533 by Volpenera
Thx Szewski for all, very nice event.

Giulio De Cicco

Prince of Trento - Italy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2011 16:32 #14591 by Killjoy71
First of all: I got there without having to try dying!!!! ;)

I was excited from the 1st day until the last day. Swewski you are an optimist too!!!

Thanks so much for this wonderfull experience.

Hope to see you all next year!!!! Where ever that may be!!!

VTES is not for the faint of heart...especially when you don't have a enough blood.

Prince Of Geneva

More
16 Nov 2011 20:32 #14643 by SLave
Great experience in deed. Was great to see you all and play with some of you as well. Had most fun playing with the exquisite Italian team, especially Silvano. :cheer:

A huge thank-you to Szewski & ToY! & Dude for running the event. And congratulations to Djordje for winning the FCQ. He's the only player to have ousted me twice, so he sure as hell deserved that one. :P

More
17 Nov 2011 01:33 #14674 by Adonai
Organizers and Judges,
Thank you very much for investing the time.

Players and attendees,
Thank you very much for the enjoyable games, I hope to bleed you again soon(ish).

More
17 Nov 2011 06:54 #14692 by Silmegil
I want to thank all the Organizers for doing an awesome job organizing and running this event. I am glad that I went and it was epic.

More
17 Nov 2011 07:47 #14700 by Amenophobis
I'm still recovering from this extremely well done EC. :laugh:

Szewski and Dude, it was also a pleasure to meet you. Thanks to you and your team, you did a marvelous job, considerung how late some players always were (especially myself!).

Also thanks to Ola for her great support. It was a pleasure to play on a table with you!

I sincerely apologize to the Norwegian player (whose name eludes me quite efficiently), whose game I wrecked by not paying enough attention to the table. :(

I also apologize to all who know me for not saying good bye to all, as I was really tired on sunday evening and went for my room. It was a pleasure for me to meet you all.

Greetings to Mr. "I know you're talking to me - but *why* are you talking to me?" which I have played 2 games with. Those games were *so* fun, I guess I will remember them for a very long time. :laugh:

Last of all, thanks to all who traded with me, my very ambitious project of having a very complete collection (to play with) is huge steps nearer its completion. Thank you!

See you at next year's EC, where ever that will be. B)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds