check European Championship 2014: location and dates

20 Aug 2014 10:19 #64997 by Silmegil
I have found on the event page, that there should be plenty 7EUR/day parking spaces available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Aug 2014 22:46 #65121 by NC-Germany
Dear VTES players,

in almost a month one of the most important VTES event of each year will be hosted in Mannheim, Germany - the European Championship 2014.

Only about 20 people have preregistered until August 29th. Furthermore only a few rooms have been booked in our designated hotel.

If you are intending to travel to Mannheim for the EC and stay in the official EC hotel, I strongly recommend making a reservation for your hotel room until the 7th of september, as our hotel is going to cancel the remaining rooms which are not booked yet at that point of time.

The organisers would also appreciate if people would preregister for the tournament itself. It´s not because of the fact that we need to know which tournament you want to play but for everything else - like for example planing the complimentary lunch buffet, EC t-shirts, buttons and so on.

So if you are going to attend, please preregister now:

vtesec2014.blogspot.tw/p/registration.html

thank you

Andreas & Johannes

National Coordinator Germany
:tore: :pre: :cap2:

More
29 Aug 2014 04:48 #65122 by cordovader

Dear VTES players,

in almost a month one of the most important VTES event of each year will be hosted in Mannheim, Germany - the European Championship 2014.

Only about 20 people have preregistered until August 29th. Furthermore only a few rooms have been booked in our designated hotel.

If you are intending to travel to Mannheim for the EC and stay in the official EC hotel, I strongly recommend making a reservation for your hotel room until the 7th of september, as our hotel is going to cancel the remaining rooms which are not booked yet at that point of time.

The organisers would also appreciate if people would preregister for the tournament itself. It´s not because of the fact that we need to know which tournament you want to play but for everything else - like for example planing the complimentary lunch buffet, EC t-shirts, buttons and so on.

So if you are going to attend, please preregister now:

vtesec2014.blogspot.tw/p/registration.html

thank you

Andreas & Johannes

Is it gong to be able to switch events later on?

More
30 Aug 2014 00:58 #65139 by NC-Germany
Yes, you are able to switch your events each morning during the registration process.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Silmegil

More
03 Sep 2014 11:00 #65249 by TapeTaChatte
in case, I am looking for one space in a room at the hotel of the event, preferably a one-person bed, as I have too many memories of past EC :-p
also possible to start a new room if two people pop by

best regards

IC Organized play coordinator
Please contact me with any OP query using the mail in my profile

More
11 Sep 2014 01:29 #65408 by NC-Germany
Just a reminder for EC participants. If you want to have an EC t-shirt, the preregistration for that ticket ends september 16th 2014. After that it is NOT possible anymore to have an EC shirt, as we will already placed our order at the shirt printing company.

So if you are interested in having a shirt like this:
vtesec2014.blogspot.de/2014/02/first-preview-of-ec-t-shirt.html

please preregister until next week september 16th 2014:
vtesec2014.blogspot.de/p/registration.html

regards,

Andreas

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds