file Europe 2023

25 Nov 2022 03:07 #106871 by Rathpex
Europe 2023 was created by Rathpex
Hi All,

I live in Australia and will be traveling to Europe next year from late June until the end of August.

I am trying to plan my itinerary and was wanthing to know if there are any big tournies planned for around these dates?

At this stage, I am flying into and out of Paris. I would love to be able to get to an international game :)

Cheerio,

Rathpex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2022 10:27 #106872 by cordovader
Replied by cordovader on topic Europe 2023

Hi All,

I live in Australia and will be traveling to Europe next year from late June until the end of August.

I am trying to plan my itinerary and was wanthing to know if there are any big tournies planned for around these dates?

At this stage, I am flying into and out of Paris. I would love to be able to get to an international game :)

Cheerio,

Rathpex

Hi Rathpex,

We have casual tables in Paris 2-3 times per week normally (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday). We also have generally a tournament in Paris once per month.

There will also be 2023 EC in Barcelona in October if I am not mistaken. Due to the size of the playgroups in Spain I would say EC next year will be at least 150-200 players, so it's an interesting ocassion.

More
29 Nov 2022 22:27 - 29 Nov 2022 22:28 #106894 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Europe 2023

There will also be 2023 EC in Barcelona in October if I am not mistaken. Due to the size of the playgroups in Spain I would say EC next year will be at least 150-200 players, so it's an interesting ocassion.

The Grand Prix Spain on October 22nd had 98 attendees with very few non-spaniards present.

Spanish Nationals on June 4th had a record breaking 139 attendees again almost exclusively with just Spanish players.

The 2023 EC in Spain is EASILY going to be AT LEAST 200 people!

¡Y viva España!

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 29 Nov 2022 22:28 by Lönkka.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezra, nedleeds

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds