file Swiss National Championship, 2 July 2023, in Geneva.

20 Mar 2023 18:33 #107696 by Pablaux
Great, yes! Let there be darkness! Are you aware of the presence of two players in Zurich? Ruben Feldman, the goat of VTES happens to live around Zurich, and I recently met a player named Attila. He is from hungary but currently resides in Zurich, he came for a couple of games to Geneva, you might want to get in touch if you arent already.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2023 13:18 #107722 by TapeTaChatte
je regarde les avions, possibilités d'hébergement sur le week-end?

IC Organized play coordinator
Please contact me with any OP query using the mail in my profile

More
24 Mar 2023 15:31 #107730 by DocSeven

Great, yes! Let there be darkness! Are you aware of the presence of two players in Zurich? Ruben Feldman, the goat of VTES happens to live around Zurich, and I recently met a player named Attila. He is from hungary but currently resides in Zurich, he came for a couple of games to Geneva, you might want to get in touch if you arent already.

Thanks for the info! I wasn't aware that there are two seasoned players in Zurich. I'll contact you by e-mail for their contact information.

Given the short notice, the demo event went reasonably well. We had six potentially new players and some of them said that they would like to play again. With a few more players, such as Ruben and Attila, we could have the beginnings of a playgroup...

Cheers,
Sven

More
25 Mar 2023 07:21 #107734 by Pablaux
Coucou TTC,

le playgroup a peut-être des possibilités de recevoir une poignée de joueurs gratuitement, à domicile ou autre (je dois parler avec eux). Hors ces considérations, il y a des ibis dans et autour de Genève a des prix très raisonnables si réservés en avance.
Tu demandais plutôt pour la première option ou la deuxième?

à très bientôt,
Pablo
PS: n'hésites pas à me mp: pour des questions spécifiques à ton voyage

More
03 Apr 2023 13:22 #107782 by TapeTaChatte
c'était pour la première si j'essaye de motiver un autre niçois à venir avec moi (parce que seul, c'est chiant quand même, même si je vous aime bien)

More
03 Apr 2023 13:22 #107783 by TapeTaChatte
je te tiens au courant par mail

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds