file UK Grand Prix - Liverpool

17 Feb 2023 23:38 - 17 Feb 2023 23:45 #107414 by Thalco
20 May 2023, 11:00 – 19:00

Grand Prix

The first V:tES Grand Prix to be hosted in the UK in so long I can't find any record of the last one. Come to the fantastic city of Liverpool to celebrate the return of the GP circuit to our nation!

Standard Constructed
3 rounds + final
No proxies, no multideck.
£20 entry fee. Entry to both the GP and the Sunday event for £25 (details on Sunday event listed below).
www.facebook.com/events/881165832989065

The winner will receive a trophy and automatically qualify for day 2 of the 2023 European Championship.
With plenty of promos and addition goodies to go around!

The Venue:

Kimos
38-44 Mount Pleasant,
Liverpool
Located in the city centre, 5 minutes walk from Lime Street Station
L3 5SD, Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom

The venue serves tasty food from around the globe, available all day, alongside a large selection of non-alcoholic beverages. For those looking for a not so soft drink can find a plethora of fine pubs nearby and all will be welcome to join me on a trip to some of my favourites boozers afterwards. Although the event is held downstairs in an area that is not wheelchair accessible, tables are available in the restaurant upstairs and adjustments can be made easily for those unable to get downstairs.

Sunday

There will be a tournament held in a bar just around the corner on the Sunday for those wishing to make an weekend of it. Plenty of beers and bleebs available (plus coffee or mocktails for those not wanting alcohol).

Standard Constructed
3R + Final
No proxies, No multideck
£10 entry fee, discounted with entry to GP.
fb.me/e/2gPjGlB3j

Sunday Venue

Dough Bar
Gran Central, Hilbre Street
Adjacent to Lime Street Station. Walk out of the station exit on to Skelhorne Street, cross over and walk left for less than a minute and you're there.
L3 5GA, Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom

See you all there!

:malk:. Prince of Liverpool and UK NC
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Feb 2023 23:45 by Thalco. Reason: added facebook event links

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds