file National V:TES Championships 2013

21 Oct 2013 09:05 #55529 by Exposer
I am a volunteer organizer for Belorussian Nationals this year. Probably NC from next year.
Is it possible to get rights?

NC Belarus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Oct 2013 11:32 #55536 by Damnans
Rights granted.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
21 Oct 2013 16:39 #55547 by SLave

I am a volunteer organizer for Belorussian Nationals this year. Probably NC from next year.

Welcome amongst us!

Just in case you and your mates have some time to spare and/or resources redundant, I do invite you to participate in the Polish VTES League Finale, which is being held in Warsaw on December 7th, 2766 AVC (2013 AD). It's the third largest VTES tourney in Poland, and the largest held in the East of the country this year. :)

More
22 Oct 2013 17:39 - 22 Oct 2013 17:41 #55583 by Exposer

Welcome amongst us!

Just in case you and your mates have some time to spare and/or resources redundant, I do invite you to participate in the Polish VTES League Finale, which is being held in Warsaw on December 7th, 2766 AVC (2013 AD). It's the third largest VTES tourney in Poland, and the largest held in the East of the country this year. :)

Thank you for invitation. I tell everyone from our community about your event during our Nationals. And also I suggest to write such announcements also in our forum in "International" page . I understand that it is quite annoying to register in forum, but it will be more useful and effective if organizers from other countries will announce this by themselves.

NC Belarus
Last edit: 22 Oct 2013 17:41 by Exposer.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds