file VTES Online World Championship 2020 via lackey and discord

08 Oct 2020 14:10 - 13 Oct 2020 09:23 #100882 by beslin igor
VTES Online World Championship 2020 via lackey and discord

LackeyCCG presents you the VTES Online World Championship 2020:
Europe zone start on Sunday 18th of October 2020 you can engage in 6 weeks of merciless slaughter to crown yourself Champion.
So in Europe zone games be played in 6 sundays: 18th and 25 october,1st,8th,15th and 22th november.
English language usable.
Games be played with lackey and discord.

Format:
Best 3 games out of 6 (6 games is maximum for every player) possible will be counted.
Self-organized game are allowed(players can play more games during one week,exept last week,then is allowed only 1 game,in additional info be added dates for last round)

Multi deck system (you can play a different deck each game).

Time limit: 5 player table 2,5h and 4 player table 2h.

World Final:
Saturday, 28th November 2020. (start time will vary depending on finalists)
English language talk in finals.
Note: The 5 best players will go to the finals. Seating in finals is random!
1st deck load in finals 5th seed,and top seed load deck last
Players can chose any deck in finals,even if this deck dont play earlier during competion.
Tie for finals: if 2 players tie in 3 best games then be watched if they play same number games,if play same number then we compare best 4th game,best 5th game and best 6th. if still tie,they they roll dice,small number get beter place for finals.
If 2 player have diferent number games,then they roll dice for tie.
If 3 or more players have tie for finals they they all roll dice.

Prize Support from Black Chantry:
V5 box for winner + prizes for another 4 finalists.

Organizers
Igor Beslin () Lackey name: Beslin Igor
Rudolf Scholz Lackey name: The Bard

Registration
Tell one of the organizers that you want to play for this day, either on Lackey or contact us on social media.
Connect to Lackey approximately 1 hour before the start time.
Registrations are closed 15min prior start time.

Rules about new cards from V5 after lackey be updated be decided later(but before league start)

I want to ask if there exist some admins any zones or country who want to organize games for their zones?
What admin zone decide:
What days and time games start,
Language usable in this zone,
Discord or only lackey chat.

Edit in friday:

Games in Europe zone what I organize start in 20:30 CET

log modificator aded to coeficient in finals for rating is 1

First criteria in tabela is GW then VP,if there be tie,I explain rule in world finals part.

PLAYERS READ:
players can mix zones,so can play in more zones than one,but must meet the requirements of admins - for example the language of communication in that zone or any other stuff.
All results be in one tabela,so we have unique tabela,best 5 in tabela play finals.
So can be 5 players in finals from one zone,or can be 5 players all from diferent zones,all depends of 3 best games(3 best results)

edit in monday:

How to start games:
a) admins set tables random for current round
b) first name host table and other players join in game
c) every player load deck
d) every player rool d20 for seat,smaller number play 1st
e) set timer and start games

In case self organize game,player who organize game host table and when players join they use c and d and e from above.

Timer pause:
timer pause work in 2 case:
if players need to find rules or call judge
if someone lose conections,timer is stoped until game back in moment when player lose conection. player who lose conection have 15 mins to back in game,if him no back game continue on next way: all his cards stay in play and him need to pay every efect in play. his minions no act,no block,no votes,but they can be target another player steal or rushes or votes,this player lose 4 pool in every influence phase until him be ousted. then his prey gain 1VP and 6 pool
Last edit: 13 Oct 2020 09:23 by beslin igor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morlin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2020 14:54 #100884 by beslin igor
Games in Europe zone start in 20:30 CET

More
08 Oct 2020 15:50 #100886 by Joscha
What a nice idea. I like it really much.

I do not understand though why you announce such a big or at least important tournament with such little time to prepare. I mean you like the players to start in ten days on the following six sundays. At least I need to make some arrangements and preparations to take part.
And everybody wanting to reach finals has to play the most possible matches to succeed.
In addition we will need some guys who are responsible of games and judging.

However I hope this will be a success anyway.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
08 Oct 2020 15:59 #100887 by beslin igor

What a nice idea. I like it really much.

I do not understand though why you announce such a big or at least important tournament with such little time to prepare. I mean you like the players to start in ten days on the following six sundays. At least I need to make some arrangements and preparations to take part.
And everybody wanting to reach finals has to play the most possible matches to succeed.
In addition we will need some guys who are responsible of games and judging.

However I hope this will be a success anyway.

You right,but before anounce league i make some questions,and want to get answer before anounce,and I still dont get it.
I beleive anyway people will good adapt,as I wrote there is also self organize games,so for example if you not start to play 1st week,you can play 2 games in round 2,so that be ok.
only last week is restricted with only 1 game allowed to play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joscha

More
09 Oct 2020 06:13 #100893 by Joscha

I beleive anyway people will good adapt,as I wrote there is also self organize games,so for example if you not start to play 1st week,you can play 2 games in round 2,so that be ok.
only last week is restricted with only 1 game allowed to play.

Okay, that helps much indeed. As I cannot play at sundays that late I can try to self organize games at Friday for example, Cool. Hope I can find people.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
09 Oct 2020 13:42 #100898 by beslin igor

Okay, that helps much indeed. As I cannot play at sundays that late I can try to self organize games at Friday for example, Cool. Hope I can find people.

If you sure to you can play every friday starting from 16th october inform me,then when I collect admins from every zone when they can organize games,I will include you self organize game every friday

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds