file TWD - Tom pasa a mejor vida, Palma de Mallorca, 28.Apr.2012

07 May 2012 14:47 #29610 by ReverendRevolver
i love how this deck looks. i'd been talking about doing henrietta menors with lilliths for a long time, but never could talk myself into it. wow :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2012 05:50 #29652 by Lemminkäinen
I've played a deck similar to this one quite a bit and I'm scratching my head how you avoid a total master hand jam with those card ratios?

More
08 May 2012 06:37 #29656 by Kiddo

I've played a deck similar to this one quite a bit and I'm scratching my head how you avoid a total master hand jam with those card ratios?

Well, out of 25 Masters, 10 are trifle. Out of the remaining 15, 6 aren't needed once you put the original one in the game (Blessing, Coyote). And those Potence masters you can put on vamps via Lilith's Blessing, so you de-clog your library further that way. So not that many masters at all, actually...

More
08 May 2012 07:15 #29660 by Lemminkäinen

Well, out of 25 Masters, 10 are trifle. Out of the remaining 15, 6 aren't needed once you put the original one in the game (Blessing, Coyote). And those Potence masters you can put on vamps via Lilith's Blessing, so you de-clog your library further that way. So not that many masters at all, actually...

IME the problem has been that since you cycle cards extremely effectively whilst in combat, those Masters end up in your hand very quickly. And since you have only one discard phase action (and no other way of getting rid of extra cards), those extra Lilith's Blessings and such clog up. And since using Lilith's is such a common thing with this deck, and that takes a Master Phase action as well, there is trouble brewing.

More
09 May 2012 12:33 #29803 by alf

IME the problem has been that since you cycle cards extremely effectively whilst in combat, those Masters end up in your hand very quickly. And since you have only one discard phase action (and no other way of getting rid of extra cards), those extra Lilith's Blessings and such clog up. And since using Lilith's is such a common thing with this deck, and that takes a Master Phase action as well, there is trouble brewing.

Beeing a TWD seems to indicate otherwise, like being no problem at all.
So, I'd be interested in a comment on this from the deckbuilder, though.

-alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
09 May 2012 14:57 #29815 by Dorrinal
Actually 6/90 isn't enough for me, but the player would probably draw one after the first 3 turns and can choose to bring out Angelo first.

www.irafay.com/cards.php

:trem:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds