file Finnish National Championships; May 19th 2012; Joensuu

04 Jul 2012 20:41 #32755 by TorranceCircle

Does Robyn (or anyone) input ratings anymore? Sorry, it is off topic from the OP, but seems relevant to this tangent.

If I recall correctly, Johannes mentioned that a system for inputting this information for ratings was being worked on. Eventually the Prince or organizer will be able to enter it themselves. I believe this is what he said on the Cause and Effect interview. When i have time i will watch it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2012 06:38 #32775 by Lönkka
I think TorranceCircle nailed it.
I'm saving my reports to be entered when the word go is given.

Regarding mistakes, I'm the fool who makes them all the time. Sometimes it sucks ass and other times it just sucks, but I don't stress about it that much.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
06 Jul 2012 12:13 #32849 by dessu

I like your deck. I find it amazing how often I have to say after a game: "Wow, how much did I make wrong again." You will always make mistakes. Of course the goal is to minimize the number and lessen the severity ;) .

Did you consider to add one or two Khobar Towers? It's a neat emergency tool if times get rough and you play enough FoS enabling you to bring it into game.

Yep, it's kinda human to do mistakes.. Just have to learn from them. :)

I hadn't considered it - didn't know the card before this :D Haven't clearly been sharp enough when looking through the Secret library for cards - I will definitely consider it now. Thank you. :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds