file TWD: No Deal. Joensuu, 17.11.2012, Finland

18 Nov 2012 07:10 - 18 Nov 2012 07:29 #41158 by bastian
Oh, and thanks for the tournament Peetu!

Also, it was really nice to actually be able to attend the tournament. Not that being home taking care of the young man isn't fun, but change is always good!
Last edit: 18 Nov 2012 07:29 by bastian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2012 12:39 #41168 by Poci
I just can second the kiasyd fear. Yesterday, I just played on a tournament with the newer ones, and got crushed 2 out of 3 times instantly (like in 10 minutes) and the 3rd time I got form of corruption at my back, hardestadt in front of me, and archoned by my grand predator when I've been bounced there. No kiasyds for me for a good amount of time...

More
18 Nov 2012 13:19 #41170 by Jannu
I did have 2x Lost in Translation, but that would had done me no good against Kiasyd S&B. A bit more time to tool up and Dmitra could have gotten her precious assault rifle and would have been on equal footing against Enkidu. But no, that storm known as Enkidu descented on me too soon and only thing after that was to go into turttle defense and see, what would happen. Also there was little to do for the Kiasyd as the vampires were comletely devasted in two rounds of rushing. Also without vote lock, it was really hard to do anything crucial in the whole game. But all in all, it was good final game, worthy of a great tournament! Thanks for all the participants and for our Prince for arranging tournament! And gongratulations once more for Tomi!

:POT: Potence, if it doesn't work, you just aren't using enough :POT:

National Coordinator of Finland
Prince of Hämeenlinna

More
18 Nov 2012 16:42 #41178 by Klaital
You people obviously need to play more pentex subversions if that deck won. :p

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds