file (TWD) Gamex #4: Gift of Sleep in Los Angeles, CA (May 29th, 2011)

06 Jun 2011 04:52 #4901 by Robert Scythe
Man, I was still editing my post when you answered back! Well, I guess that was enough reasons anyway but I didn't expect you to read it before I was done. I have so much trouble writing everything down properly the first time that I love these sites where one can finish their thoughts completely after they fucked up a bit the first time!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2011 05:13 #4902 by TryDeflectingThisGrapple
Robert.

Sense Vibes doesn't fit, my master package to too full, despite most of it being trifle (even with Sense being a trifle)

It's even worse if I add 2-3 Villein, which I think I'll probably do now that I've won a tournament without using any copies of Blood Doll, Vessel, Minion Tap, Villein or Con Boon :)

So I think there's a 3 card shift in the library coming (+2 Villein, +1 Majesty to cover the now-blood depleted minions) and this crypt shift. Shouldn't disrupt the flow too much.

Thanks.
D

More
06 Jun 2011 10:04 #4905 by Exposer
Maybe some Founders of Ebony Kingdom would be usefull.

NC Belarus

More
06 Jun 2011 11:04 #4906 by Amenophobis

The Banishment/Exile module is intended to eliminate bleed deflectors. It also provides a great deal of flexibility to deal with other situations, including players at the table whose pool management is entirely recursion-based (e.g., Villein + Lilith's Blessing) or handling players running 11/12-cap minions.

Um, how are you going to do that? Banishment targets younger vampires, and you have no skill cards in the deck. :huh:

More
06 Jun 2011 11:34 #4907 by KevinM

The Banishment/Exile module is intended to eliminate bleed deflectors. It also provides a great deal of flexibility to deal with other situations, including players at the table whose pool management is entirely recursion-based (e.g., Villein + Lilith's Blessing) or handling players running 11/12-cap minions.

Um, how are you going to do that? Banishment targets younger vampires, and you have no skill cards in the deck. :huh:

You did read Exile, right? :)

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
06 Jun 2011 14:08 #4912 by Amenophobis

You did read Exile, right? :)

Ah yes, should have done that! :laugh:
I was only thinking about the tap-effect of Exile.
However, this does not explain how Banishment is used against 11-12 caps...
I assume Banishment is not used to target those 11-12 caps, then? I must have misread the paragraph. :whistle:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds