file TWD Political seizure, 16/11/2013, Paris

21 Nov 2013 17:32 - 21 Nov 2013 17:55 #56834 by ReverendRevolver
Not debating this here. Unintended consequences? Another archtype fpr the bh. Neat.

Next time, mayne they get disciplineless combat, so they do what they always shoulda.

But we cant errata all bh vamps that suck to not suck, so lets leave it for now.

If we stuck to theme, !tremere wouldnt exist. They are extinct.Ravnos are few as crap, !salubri are gaining numbers. Gangrel are scary unaligned loose canons. Oh, and according to vtm20ae, non slave gargoyles are gaining numbers in the camarilla.

We COULD easily reflect this in sets. But its alot of work. Also, BH needs more goodstuff, and i LOVE combat, but makimg the weak bh guys good @ combat doesnt fix issues with disciplines lining up or make combat with a fee bh cards and vamps with little else in common viable

So, mesu/infonetwork action for bh is whatever.

Other untouched on themes for BH, such as thier base getting hit by the tempest/tem-nak, the organization being in a bad position, etc, are more likely to make playable and fun cards too.
Doesnt help that DsotBH isnt really canon either. Couod habe a BH cam justicar then.

This thread is for this twd. Issues with a new card from a playable in real games new set (still not liking PoD not working out, so not attached to most new stuff yet...) should go in the balance thread.

Honestly, this card for Samedi would be amazing, added to little mountain cemetary, coroners contact, etc. Paying for outferior clothos isnt as cool.

But, this card is meh. Mataxhari taking actions to pump out weenies with dom and obf with nos specific things could be crazier. Reunion kamut is still one of the best bh cards there is, this helps it, so neat.

Other uses are out there, this is the most logical "win n stuff " build.
Last edit: 21 Nov 2013 17:55 by ReverendRevolver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lech

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2013 18:32 #56839 by Suoli

So are you disagreeing with my observations regarding Recruitment Exercise or are you trying to turn this into something else? It seems you are making it into the latter, whatever that may be, not me.

Your motivations are pretty obvious. It gets tiring to see your snipes over and over again in completely unrelated threads.

More
22 Nov 2013 06:03 - 22 Nov 2013 06:03 #56877 by guilhem

Congratulations on getting the first copy of this card into the TWDA! ;)

Correct :laugh: next extention cards
Thank you for notice me

Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants
Last edit: 22 Nov 2013 06:03 by guilhem.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds