times TWD French National Champioship

12 Jun 2014 07:10 - 12 Jun 2014 07:13 #63112 by mousnich
in this deck, there is always a moment when your are low, and if your predator bleed a lot, you can die with a delaying, and autarkis is here to save you.

In my previous version, there were 2 autarkis. But i put some news cards, so i had to make a choice.

And as TTC said, giving pool to everyone is not a pb. Surviving and winning the table is ;)

And for the crypt, i'm only looking for the smallest capacity vampires. Tsunda is not gonna bring something to this deck, coz i have no master skill, and giving one blood to a bamba is useless. And if i remember well, in the group 4, vampires cost more then in group 2-3.
Last edit: 12 Jun 2014 07:13 by mousnich.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2014 07:24 #63113 by Timo
I guess the point was mainly to have inherent vote/laibon

And IMO, "fun magaji options" is mostly no secret.

I think both options have pro and con...

2/3 is cheaper, 4/5 is safer (I mean you d'ont need card to have votes nor laibon trait)

More
12 Jun 2014 07:57 - 12 Jun 2014 08:00 #63114 by mousnich
safer ? Only Tsunda and another vampire capacity 9 are laibon. You still have to use Mozambique allure. And the only way this deck has to destroy an intercept deck is to overflow him with many actions. Ant that why i have only small capacity vampire.

You can put some cards of chemistry to stealth, but i think it would be a mistake and the cards flow would be destroyed.

And just to precize, if someone does not know that, the sect of an embrace made by a laibon ravnos is independent, and not laibon. Only Tumnimos are the same sect as the vampire that make it. So Tsunda only provide 2 (or 4 with eldest) voices, so its not very attractive.
Last edit: 12 Jun 2014 08:00 by mousnich.

More
12 Jun 2014 09:05 #63115 by ReverendRevolver
Not really praise or critique for the deck here, but the SHOULD be more Laibon Ravnos. And setites, tzimitce, assamites, and lasombra. I think they were limited to not overfill grpupings with those clans, but the african variants of each of those are a primary clan in Kindred of the Ebony Kingdom.

Its just not appropriately represented in vtes, but unlike other, similar issues, we have the ability to correct this at some point.

More
12 Jun 2014 09:17 #63116 by Timo

safer ? Only Tsunda and another vampire capacity 9 are laibon. You still have to use Mozambique allure. And the only way this deck has to destroy an intercept deck is to overflow him with many actions. Ant that why i have only small capacity vampire.

You can put some cards of chemistry to stealth, but i think it would be a mistake and the cards flow would be destroyed.

And just to precize, if someone does not know that, the sect of an embrace made by a laibon ravnos is independent, and not laibon. Only Tumnimos are the same sect as the vampire that make it. So Tsunda only provide 2 (or 4 with eldest) voices, so its not very attractive.

The way you have made the list is clearly better with your choice of crypt.

But I guesse there is viable option with tsunda in x3/4. For example, you would like to place more bamba and less embrace which free some place because you need less carnival.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds