1x Hide the Mind
2x Daring the Dawn

5x Camera Phone

2x Narrow Minds
---
90 CARDS TOTAL
Last edit: 23 Jun 2014 06:49 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2014 06:48 #63280 by Ankha

1x Powerbase Zurich(...?)
2x Wider View (...???)

Do the interrogation marks have any meaning?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
23 Jun 2014 09:00 #63282 by ReverendRevolver
Maybe be was transcribing a handwritten list. Like, I have a noteboom of current-ish decklists, and if anyone thinks me fat-fingering wrong buttons on forums posts is bad, theyd off themselves if they had to read my scrawled out lists.

So, pbz coulda been Zurich, and wv wider view, as the most logical interpretations, for instance.

Ive thought about running Zurich in my dead hooker samedi (basic Dead hookers and bleedimg, bloat things, and some combatbecause wither rocks) but didnt want to have yet another action. Seems solid, but its somethimg else id need to freak drive and do. May make its way in though.

More
23 Jun 2014 10:28 #63284 by Ankha

Maybe be was transcribing a handwritten list. Like, I have a noteboom of current-ish decklists, and if anyone thinks me fat-fingering wrong buttons on forums posts is bad, theyd off themselves if they had to read my scrawled out lists.

So, pbz coulda been Zurich, and wv wider view, as the most logical interpretations, for instance.

Ive thought about running Zurich in my dead hooker samedi (basic Dead hookers and bleedimg, bloat things, and some combatbecause wither rocks) but didnt want to have yet another action. Seems solid, but its somethimg else id need to freak drive and do. May make its way in though.

That's also what I think, so I'd prefer to be sure that the deck list is correct before adding it to the TWDA.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
23 Jun 2014 17:20 #63295 by Pagan
Those were in the deck, I think that was Kevin questioning the inclusion of those cards in the deck.

Wider View just gets in the way in this deck, since you almost always have transfers to use to gain 2 pool from minions.

More
24 Jun 2014 10:06 #63298 by ReverendRevolver

Those were in the deck, I think that was Kevin questioning the inclusion of those cards in the deck.

Wider View just gets in the way in this deck, since you almost always have transfers to use to gain 2 pool from minions.

How did Zurich work for you? Ive always worried about having spare actions, since normally with Samedi and dead hookers i have more to do in my hand than untapped minions (8-10 freak drives though, not 27). I dont worry alot about its steal mechanism, since the only deck that can routinely generate the edge before untapping is Cock Ronin cog (or my old Anatole deck, but normally i can burn the edge for pool to Victoria and not waste an action and 4 transfers for it).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds