check TWD - Renewed Vigor, Barga (IT) (13.10.2018)

17 Oct 2018 06:52 #91229 by Lönkka

It's by no means the most widely usable vote, but its shocking that decks that bother vote and bleed with mono clan dont use it more. (NewCarthage swarms, voting Setites, anarch daughters vote, basically decks that use one clan with :PRE: and vote can get extra pool damage attempts every turn with this card and a VoterCap) .

Indeed so!
If you do something else with your deck besides vote adding a couple of these will enable to to lunge way more effectively than normally. Especially as people tend not to know the card.

Would also give more bang for buck (Galactic Credit Standard?) to Death Star decks.

Also remeber that if using Laibons you don't need to choose one clan but all younger Laibon can be untapped.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
17 Oct 2018 13:58 #91250 by ReverendRevolver

It's by no means the most widely usable vote, but its shocking that decks that bother vote and bleed with mono clan dont use it more. (NewCarthage swarms, voting Setites, anarch daughters vote, basically decks that use one clan with :PRE: and vote can get extra pool damage attempts every turn with this card and a VoterCap) .

Indeed so!
If you do something else with your deck besides vote adding a couple of these will enable to to lunge way more effectively than normally. Especially as people tend not to know the card.

Would also give more bang for buck (Galactic Credit Standard?) to Death Star decks.

Also remeber that if using Laibons you don't need to choose one clan but all younger Laibon can be untapped.

Correct about Laibon.

I'm trying to cut it into my New Carthage Barons deck. Current issue is this and Rev council get more mileage if I'm not down a 7 cap from Debate. But debate let me remove Signposts. Decisions Decisions.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds