lightbulb TWD from Last Chance Qualifier 2015...only four years too late

18 Jun 2019 20:56 #95458 by Kushiel
Did you have any issues playing Flames of the Netherworld and Breath of the Dragon? The former is only usable at long range, and the latter is basically the same, but there are only two maneuvers in the deck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2019 00:00 #95478 by rayromanosucks
Definitely not at the final as I was facing down a toreador guns deck at the end. Otherwise it's an easy discard through the rest of the game.

More
20 Jun 2019 14:38 #95546 by Mewcat

Did you have any issues playing Flames of the Netherworld and Breath of the Dragon? The former is only usable at long range, and the latter is basically the same, but there are only two maneuvers in the deck.

Come on Eno, we have talked ab out this. You put 1 death of conscience, 1 grapple, 1 burning wrath, in all vote decks as a surprise.

More
20 Jun 2019 18:20 #95548 by Kushiel

Come on Eno, we have talked ab out this. You put 1 death of conscience, 1 grapple, 1 burning wrath, in all vote decks as a surprise.

Like...I do that, but that doesn't really seem to be Loughman's style, so I wasn't sure if I was missing something here.

More
21 Jun 2019 13:21 #95563 by Mewcat
Mark daddy? I think he is about 25% boring effective deck and 75% burning wrath true hero.

More
26 Oct 2022 14:47 #106657 by Ankha
I'm closing this entry as we don't have the number of players.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds