lightbulb Decks in Finals in 2019

01 Jan 2020 22:53 - 30 Aug 2022 10:08 #98379 by Hakuron
Hi folks,

As for the year 2019, I tried to put together all tournament reports (posted here on vekn.net or on extrala's blog "vtesone", maybe with one or two exceptions) that provided information not only about the winning deck but also about the other finalists' decks. (Finnish reports are usually very good in doing so, so special thanks for that!)

File Attachment:

File Name: Decks-in-F...-net.txt
File Size:21 KB

My "Decks in Finals 2019" survey is far from being complete and it misses consistancy in giving a specific deck the same name (since I took over the names given in the reports in most cases), but it will allow you to draw some conclusions. ;)

Enjoy!
:tore:

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Aug 2022 10:08 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Loughman, PetriWessman, Kraus, IfritBR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2020 02:29 #98381 by IfritBR
Replied by IfritBR on topic Decks in Finals in 2019
Nice job!!! Thanks...

Tiago H. C. Ramos
Prince of Grande Vitória - ES - Brazil
:vent::DOM::FOR::PRE::POT::THA::cap10:

Prince ID# 779

VEKN# 6040022

More
03 Jan 2020 11:30 #98396 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Decks in Finals in 2019

Hi folks,
(Finnish reports are usually very good in doing so, so special thanks for that!)

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Attachments:

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
05 Jan 2020 14:16 #98415 by Hakuron
Replied by Hakuron on topic Decks in Finals in 2019
Dear fellow methuselahs,

I did my best to sort my "Decks in Finals 2019" survey by clan (or whatever grouping seemed helpful, e. g. Black Hand or multi-clan MMPA stealth bleed).

File Attachment:

File Name: Decks-in-F...rted.txt
File Size:18 KB

Of course mistakes are possible, since only little information was provided most of the times.
Thus sometimes I had to guess the correct clan (or grouping).
Or sometimes a deck addressed to a specific clan might be built (up to 50:50) of the antitribu Clan as well, which can happen especially with Malkavian or Tremere decks.
Etc.

Nevertheless: Enjoy!

Spoiler: The clan with the most entries in this survey is Harbinger of Skulls with 29 out of 325 decks, of which at least 25 decks are Emerald Legionnaire decks. :woohoo:

Attachments:

More
05 Jan 2020 15:13 #98416 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Decks in Finals in 2019
Are all of the deck entries in the latest list single entries, or are some marked twice, for example both in Baali and MMPA if eligible?

Anyways, fantastic work! And this shows how useful it can be to have a standardized finals report form and what should be included:

- 1. for winner and 2. for others at the start of the row
- deck info: clan(s) if applicable, general type (bleed/vote/etc), secondary type (MMPA/weenie/etc)
- player name
- seed (1st, 2nd, etc)
- points got in finals if any

2. Baali bleed MMPA Hutizilopochtli, Jane Doe, 3rd seed, 1vp

Standardization makes analyses like these easier. It is of course not a perfect science, nor should it be, but it would still help. :)

Also, we still don't have all event reports include all finalist decks, only the winner. It should be made almost mandatory, in my opinion, to report the whole final table.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
05 Jan 2020 15:20 #98417 by Hakuron
Replied by Hakuron on topic Decks in Finals in 2019

Are all of the deck entries in the latest list single entries, or are some marked twice, for example both in Baali and MMPA if eligible?

Single entries only.

But of course some players (among them a few from Finland) appear more than once with the same deck, since they made it into a final with it several times. ;)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds