check REPORT & TWD - Advent of Gehenna, June 7th 2020. Kragujevac, Serbia

17 Jun 2020 07:50 - 17 Jun 2020 07:51 #100116 by ResurrectioN
Last edit: 17 Jun 2020 07:51 by ResurrectioN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2020 07:51 #100117 by ResurrectioN

You really want to see 2-3 people contesting most of their crypt every single game? Is that what you really pushing for with this dumb rule and your supposedly testing focused league (which doesn't do anything to test it, really)? I think you just really want to make a permanent mark on the game to be able to state that you actively participated in something that changed it to it's core, be it beneficial to it or outright ruining it.
Lackey is not even a legitimate platform for the game in this sense, so even if it would yield any result, it should never influence any kind of decisions.

This rule and this test are not Igor's idea.

More
17 Jun 2020 20:57 #100121 by Poci
He's actively vouching for it and there's a reason he's doing the league specifically to state that it's tested.

He's even vouching for it here, in a tournament report, harping like a Jehova's witness or something. It's just infinitely tiresome to read it everywhere, even here, triggering people. Seems like he cannot comprehend that most players don't want any change to that rule, and even the ones that would want, they definitely don't want the version that's currently tested.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
18 Jun 2020 06:16 #100124 by beslin igor

He's actively vouching for it and there's a reason he's doing the league specifically to state that it's tested.

He's even vouching for it here, in a tournament report, harping like a Jehova's witness or something. It's just infinitely tiresome to read it everywhere, even here, triggering people. Seems like he cannot comprehend that most players don't want any change to that rule, and even the ones that would want, they definitely don't want the version that's currently tested.

Poci I have no problem with you.
And I can organize event with rules as I want,I not need you permisions.
In this league we get record of number people of playing online league,so more people play league with new rules than they play with old rule.
Every organizer need to write report same as me or even more and beter report,you not need to read,actually im happy if people as you dint read. and you not need to be rude with words "Jehova's witness" or something like that,use brain before comment topic.
thanks anyway
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

More
19 Jun 2020 07:16 #100129 by Poci
If you would use yours just a bit more, then your comments wouldn't look like they were made by someone who have never seen an english grammar book in his lifetime. Also, you do behave like them, so you reminded me of those instances, hence the reference. I accepted that your reports exist for a reason, but here no one actually wanted your preaching of that rule. I guess you didn't get enough hate for backing it yet, or you enjoy being the voluntary beacon of passive-aggressiveness.

I'm not saying a general league is a bad idea, I'm saying that your league is not doing what it advertises. You had like 5 instances of contesting, out of like 50 tables. Most people are playing for the league experience (or because it's just a table that is starting at the time they want to play), not because of it is supposedly running the ruling. Oh, and it's just lackey still, which shouldn't even count in this sense. It's a game heavily featuring table talk, a lot of times to avoid contesting mind you, so it's an inaccurate and faulty testing platform, by itself for VteS, unless you supplement it with some kind of voice communication.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
19 Jun 2020 09:38 #100130 by lip
It feels this topic is slipping a bit.

I want to share my mind respectfully, please do not take this personally, you're dedicated players of a game I cherish, and I respect you both.

I do not think this is okay to state that someone should "use brain" or "didn't get enough hate". Attacks on religion are definitely not okay. This forum and the VEKN Facebook are public places. It makes me sad and ashamed to think that a new player could stumble upon such a discussion.

Our community is for sure divided on this new rule test. Still I do not think any side should claim to be the majority, as we did have no poll result and no vote on the subject yet. That some people are more vocal than others does not make them preponderant. The number of players testing the rule is no indication of their opinion on the matter either.

This is a game we all love. On this basis, I would love to see more curtesy and mutual respect among us. I think the more welcoming and benevolent we are as a community, the more people we will get to play the game with us.

Love you all ☺︎ Keep bleeding !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kushiel, Yomyael, beslin igor

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds