check TWD - Origins Thursday 2 (9 June 2022)

21 Jun 2022 21:36 #105529 by TryDeflectingThisGrapple

I've been running a similar list recently. One thing I wonder is how does it work without wakes?

Reasonably well in my experience, with caveats. You've seen how aggressive my style tends to be, so I benefit more than most players from in-turn card flow. I considered 2-3 wakes just to hide the bounces a tiny bit, but would be reluctant to go further without tweaking the Master module.

Here, I decided to work around the problem with Powerbase LA and the occasional "staying unlocked for now" approach. That might mean I have a Bait and Switch or that I'm bluffing about that that unspoken "truth."

My deck's most recent version has 6 x Organized Resistance and 5 x On the Qui Vive, and I haven't found it too many.

Then I think you should keep your deck as-is, because it seems to be working in your meta.
In my environment 1 intercept is largely meaningless - 3 stealth is the most common breakpoint. Adding Org Res or OtQV would be useful if I had 2 Bait and Switch and hadn't already nuked my bleedy predator's controlled region....but that's a scenario I'm not really planning around.

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2022 16:21 #105532 by UFOPOLI

Then I think you should keep your deck as-is, because it seems to be working in your meta.

It's not working, though :lol: Zero points from five games. Which is why I came out here looking for ideas.

I started out with a heavier combat version which worked in ruining some people's game, but seemingly never the right ones', at least not fast enough.

In my environment 1 intercept is largely meaningless - 3 stealth is the most common breakpoint.

It works pretty well here where many decks rely on being too scary to be blocked. At at the very least, milking out the extra stealth before bouncing makes it more likely to sink in in the next address.

:baal: 2 votes (titled) of Helsinki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds