Online Standard Constructed

14 players

2R+F

Winner: Lionel Panhaleux (# 3200340) with 2 VPs in final

www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/10576

Deck Name: Gangrel Wall
Author:
Description:

Crypt (12 cards, min=14 max=26 avg=5.25)
2x Casey Snyder 6 PRO ani cel for baron Gangrel:6
2x Kuyén 6 ANI PRO baron Gangrel:6
2x Massimiliano 7 ANI FOR pro baron Gangrel:6
1x Hanna Nokelainen 4 ani for pro Gangrel:6
1x Indira 3 PRO Gangrel:6
1x Joaquín de Cádiz 3 for pro Gangrel:6
1x Kamile Paukstys 5 PRO ani for Gangrel:6
1x Martina Srnankova 6 FOR PRO ani Gangrel:6
1x Nathan Turner 4 PRO ani Gangrel:6

Library (80 cards)
Master (12)
1x Anarch Free Press, The
1x Carfax Abbey
1x Club Illusion
1x Ecoterrorists
1x Ennoia's Theater
2x Gangrel Revel
1x Garibaldi-Meucci Museum
1x Powerbase: Los Angeles
1x Powerbase: Montreal
1x Rack, The
1x Rötschreck

Action (12)
1x Army of Rats
2x Constant Revolution
9x Thing

Ally (1)
1x Double Deuce

Political Action (2)
1x Domain Challenge
1x Reckless Agitation

Retainer (2)
2x Raven Spy

Action Modifier/Reaction (4)
4x Form of the Bat

Reaction (27)
6x Bait and Switch
6x Deep Ecology
3x Eyes of the Wild
10x Organized Resistance
2x Protection Racket

Combat (20)
6x Claws of the Dead
1x Donnybrook
2x Earth Meld
4x Flesh of Marble
4x Form of Mist
3x Hell-for-Leather
Last edit: 16 Feb 2023 15:00 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2023 06:26 #107390 by emime
Replied by emime on topic TWD- Anarch Forever 2023
Er... we can all imagine it, but... crypt? ;)

Emiliano "Sans Terre" - Wandering Player - Prince of Brussels
The following user(s) said Thank You: alf

More
14 Feb 2023 18:37 #107397 by beslin igor
In sunday 12 feb,we play online tournament. 14 players,2 rounds with 3 tables every round

R1 table 2

seating: Banu haqim bleed > unnamed bleed(me) > Gangrel wall > malkav+!malkav bleed > nosferatu toolbox

i dont get chance to put unnamed in play. i just want to have vampire in play and put 5 cap ant try influence unnamed,but Banu bleed be faster with retributions and discarding combat cards,and i ousted 1st. then malkav oust nosferatu.in table with 3 players Banu with Gangrels make deal to make Malkav weak,and that give results,Gangrel oust Malkav. in 1vs1 Gangrel manage to block and torpor Banu vampires and oust him,so 3vp GW for Gangrel(future winner)

R2 table 1

seating: Matthew+Gargolye wall > Gangrel toolbox > unnamed bleed (me) > !Tremere toolbox > Gangrel wall

this game be more interesting. i think i have good start,i put again 5 cap in play,with vilein for 5 and giant blood,i think im happy now,but me predator have good turn 2,him bleed me for 10!!!! with 2 Monkey Wrench and Club Illusion,but for long time table worked very well,everyone litle go forward and litle defend from predator. important thing happen when i bleed me prey in me turn,and him bounce to his prey,bleed sucesfull,then in me prey turn i bleed with unnamed enkil cog,him bounce to his prey,but bleed be for 5,because i have earlier Spying Mission against him,and then !Tremere after impulse back bleed and oust Gangrel(future winner). game no take long after that and finished is by time limit.

finals table:

Gangrel and Barons make deal to stop !Toreador deck to make swarm,as he did in round 1 in his table. there Barons sent some !toreadors in torpor and playing amaranth,there is deal with Gangrel to Barons not be burned in blood hunt. Barons also eat one !Tremere vampire vampire and there be clear to !Toreador and !Tremere will not survive for long. 1st vp make Gangrel,and after Barons. there i need to say how Gangrel and Barons contest some anarch library cards. Matthew+Gargolye wall and Gangrel make deal to make weak Barons,and that be sucesfull,Barons lose all vampires and have only carlton ready. Matthew+Gargolye wall dont want to help Barons to survive,because think if there be tie with Gangrel how him win as last stand,but Ganglel be beter seed in tabela and actualy that decide winner. Gangrel oust Barons and in duel him be weak because Gargolyes put disarm on Gangrels and sent them to torpor and put dragonbound in play. Gangrel resign before time limit pass because cant survive dragonbound,but Gangrel is winner as beter seed

all results in hook: www.vtes-hook.com/vtes/show-event-table?show=table&liga=00098

tabela in hook; www.vtes-hook.com/vtes/show-event-informations?show=event&liga=00098
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joscha

More
14 Feb 2023 22:00 #107400 by beslin igor

Er... we can all imagine it, but... crypt? ;)

sory,you right. i edit me 1st topic with crypt
The following user(s) said Thank You: emime

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds