file Card Ideas

16 Sep 2011 07:31 #10309 by Oortje
Card Ideas was created by Oortje
There seems to be a lot of demand for card ideas. So here are some of my thoughts

example

Persistand urge.
Action. 1 blood
Requires an anarch. Do not replace until the end of this action. When you would replace this card, you may take this card from your ash heap instead.
tha: (D) steal 1 blood from a tapped minion.
pre: (D) tap a minion.
pot: +1 stealth action (D). Burn a location or vehicle

fighting ambition
Equipment
Requires an Anarch.
This anarch can play one card at superiorlevel once each combat, if the vampire has at least has the basic level of the skill.

This is getting too personal.
Master unique
Put this card in play.
Burn this card when a methuselah is plays an uncanceled second non-trifel, non-master-out-of-turn in one turn. That methuselah burns 3 pool.

Hassan, The contracter
Assamite
group 6
Capacity 7
QUI OBF CEL for tha
Independent. While hassan is ready contract masters played by you are considered to be trifle master cards.

The Dom, church tower of Utrecht.
Master unique location.
Only useable during your minion phase. Not during an action.
Tap to gain control of the edge if it is uncontrolled.
Tap and pay one pool to gain control of the edge.

Medival styled witch craft ritual
Action +1 stealth. Ritual.
tha: put this card on this vanpire. The vampire with this card can not act, block, react or modify. During your masterphase put a counter on this ritual. Burn this card when it has 8 counters to have it deal 4 pool damage to your prey. Any vampire with thaumaturgy can take an +1 stealth action that costs 1 blood to put a counter on this card.
THA: as above but 6 pool damage.

any thoughts?

Have a cold long night,
Jeroen van Oort
Dutch National Coördinator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2011 08:25 #10322 by LunaSlave
Replied by LunaSlave on topic Re: Card Ideas
Of all those ideas I really like Hassan's special ability the most. Contract should definitely have some sort of additional incentive to play them. How about this?

Hassan, Contractor
Assamite
Group 6
Capacity 7
CEL OBF QUI for tha
Independent. While Hassan is ready, Master: contract cards you play are may be played as trifles. Clandestine Contract cards played by minions you control cost 1 less pool. Blood Cursed.

How's that?

More
16 Sep 2011 08:41 #10325 by Baaliprimogen
Replied by Baaliprimogen on topic Re: Card Ideas
Liked all of your cards.

But here is my thoughts.
Presistant Urge.
Great. Love all the abilities. I would use it in a Anarch deck.

Fighting Amb.
Ok. Don't think I would use it though... Maybe more like Vial of Elder would be nice. And maybe only req Anarch to equip, not use.

This is getting to personal.
Cool, but too cornercase for me.

Hassan.
Good, Like his special. But maybe he should be more Vizir cast vampire. :AUS: :OBF: :QUI: :cel: :for:

The Dom
Great. Would use it in a Shatter the Gates deck

Medival Style...
Hum... I think maybe it should be more like Call the Great Beast. 10 counters to burn. It gains Cap Counters on your action.

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

More
16 Sep 2011 08:45 - 16 Sep 2011 08:46 #10327 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Card Ideas

Liked all of your cards.
Hassan.
Good, Like his special. But maybe he should be more Vizir cast vampire. :AUS: :OBF: :QUI: :cel: :for:

Vizier have :aus: :cel: :qui: as in-clan disciplines, and typically warrior class is responsible for contract duty, so :cel: :obf: :qui: are better choice for contract guy (like Zahir is warrior, check him out).

Besides, contracts should be trifle even without him.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 16 Sep 2011 08:46 by Lech.

More
16 Sep 2011 09:29 #10337 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Card Ideas

Hassan, Contractor
Assamite
Group 6
Capacity 7
CEL OBF QUI for tha
Independent. While Hassan is ready, Master: contract cards you play are may be played as trifles. Clandestine Contract cards played by minions you control cost 1 less pool. Blood Cursed.

Based on this card...

Assamite Client Handler
Action
Assamite
2 blood
+1 stealth action. Put this card on this Assamite, or if this Assamite is has at least 2 votes from a title put this card on any Assamite and untap this Assamite after successfully resolving this action.
If this Assamite takes an action to put a Contract into play, they may choose any other Assamite you control to be chosen for the Contract instead of the acting Assamite.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
16 Sep 2011 10:53 #10346 by Oortje
Replied by Oortje on topic Re: Card Ideas
Mayby a nice idea for redlist tech.

New on the list
Action, 1 pool.
Do not replace until after combat.
Enter combat with a ready tapped vampire. For the duration of combat the opposing vampire is considdered red list.

Have a cold long night,
Jeroen van Oort
Dutch National Coördinator

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds