file vtes locations

16 Sep 2011 14:33 - 16 Sep 2011 14:35 #10358 by victor_r
vtes locations was created by victor_r
in the beginning vtes-yihad
start in USA(look the princes)
Europe(Dark Sovereings)
North Africa and middle East(Ancient Hearts)
Usa and Europe(Sabbat and Sabbat Wars)
Europe(Final Nights)
Camarilla expansion Mexico was added
Spain was added with Aragon Archibishop(i forgot barcelona:woohoo: )

Nocenter or south America exist on vtes ...
Last edit: 16 Sep 2011 14:35 by victor_r.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2011 17:31 #10453 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: vtes locations
I'm not familiar with the World of Darkness' take on South America. Are there any source books from the role-playing game for the region?

Also, is there any real life source material out there on South American vampire mythology? A little research would go along way to approach a South American themed expansion.

There are plenty of kine resourced to fight over, and you will probably find the Camarilla and Sabbat holding some of the powerbases. But is there a South American equivalent to the Laibon? Or is it like North America where the vampires follow the spread of western culture.

Perhaps the seclusion of the rainforests would attract Autarkis, Gangrel and Anarchs. My take on it would be to appoach it asking this: Vampire head to South America to get the frack away from the rest of society. How would they react when the Methuselahs drag South America into the Jyhad?

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
18 Sep 2011 17:57 #10454 by Baaliprimogen
Replied by Baaliprimogen on topic Re: vtes locations
South America is represented.
Powerbase: Barranquilla, and some vamps, mainly Harbringer. Antonio Verdas I think is in South America.

VtM books that deal with south america is World of Darkness books 1ed and 2ed. And one of the Thaumaturgy books also. There is a lot of Sabbat, Garous and some freaky kindred of the clan Tlaic or something

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

More
18 Sep 2011 17:59 #10455 by Migalart
Replied by Migalart on topic Re: vtes locations
what about East Europe?

All the time I got impresion that Europe = West Europe (France, Germany, GB, Italy, etc)

Dracula comes from East Europe
There is to little East European Vampires!!!

VEKN Marketing CoDirector

More
20 Sep 2011 10:33 #10608 by victor_r
Replied by victor_r on topic Re: vtes locations
hi again.
The Eternal Struggle not only is in north america or West europe
Ravnos clan comes from west europe xD(we can add new princes, barons or archbibhop), Australia, new zealand and other countrys too
Well we (in south america) have PB: Barranquilla, but Shaitan sleept here, Some Baali rest here, too some Giovanni and lasombra(spanish and italian migrations on chile and argentina), no prince, no bishop.
on sourcebook exist some breeds of werewolf(Red talons in los andes, rage across the world)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds