file Card idea: No Glory

20 Sep 2011 11:58 #10621 by victor_r
Card idea: No Glory was created by victor_r
Type: Master
No Cost
You can play No Glory and burn a Trophy in play, Only a No Glory can be played in game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2011 13:51 - 20 Sep 2011 13:53 #10630 by Boris The Blade
Yes, we need to nerf trophies :S Right there with the master that makes the controller of Appolonius burn 5 pool.
Last edit: 20 Sep 2011 13:53 by Boris The Blade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Disco_Stu

More
21 Sep 2011 03:36 - 21 Sep 2011 03:42 #10656 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: Card idea: No Glory
Give it a burn option, so that at least it can be used in a withdrawal deck.

Edit: I'm sorry that was harsh. But seriously, Make it so that it's an Ascendence when there isn't a trophy to burn.

Edit 2: I'd be remiss if I didn't offer ACTUAL constructive criticism. The point is, I don't see to many people playing trophies. Having a card that burns a trophy does need something else to make it worthwhile. The burn option is a bandaid, but it would work. Having it give you a pool if there isn't a trophy... not awful, but you don't see people playing ascendence.

(Last time I saw someone play that card, he had like 12 in the deck. And my friend had 12 Sudden Reversals in the deck. He Suddened every one.)

Find something else thematically that the card could do and get back to us.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
Last edit: 21 Sep 2011 03:42 by direwolf.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds