file Card Idea: Alien Beauty

19 Nov 2011 21:54 #15070 by Louhi
Time for another card. The main idea is playing around with the more aesthetic uses of vicissitude as well as giving the Tzimisce a small vote tool, being a ruler clan and all.

Alien Beauty
Action
Cost: 1 :blood:
:vic: : Put this card on the acting vampire and untap him or her, the vampire with this card has 1 extra vote.
:VIC: : As above, and you may burn this card when a minion attempts to block the vampire with this card. That blocking attempt fails; that minion cannot attempt to block this action again

I also call out for someone to make something interesting for the 'cocoon' power, since I can't come up with anything that's not dull myself.

Lidingö Scourge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2011 22:02 #15071 by Smaul
Replied by Smaul on topic Re: Card Idea: Alien Beauty
I like the card, but I think it should have a "A minion can only have 1 alien Beauty".
Interesting thing is it hasn´t got inherent +1stealth. Makes it more difficult to play.

More
19 Nov 2011 22:36 #15076 by Louhi
Replied by Louhi on topic Re: Card Idea: Alien Beauty
The no +1 stealth was actually just me being sloppy, I believe it would be needed to make it somewhat useful. Also it should be limited to one per minion, good catch.

Alien Beauty
Action
+1 stealth action
Cost: 1 :blood:
:vic: : Put this card on the acting vampire and untap him or her, the vampire with this card has 1 extra vote. A minion can have only 1 Alien Beauty.
:VIC: : As above, and you may burn this card when a minion attempts to block the vampire with this card. That blocking attempt fails; that minion cannot attempt to block this action again

Lidingö Scourge

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds