file New cards revealed at the EC

04 Nov 2012 18:47 #40385 by Klaital
Wow, first ever !brujah cardinal!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2012 19:15 #40388 by Surreal

The question that should be answered is why these previews aren't up on the website yet.

Couldn't agree more. I really hope there are same previews in Vekn site soon.

More
04 Nov 2012 19:24 #40390 by Ohlmann

Wow, first ever !brujah cardinal!

The first !Brujah that can play Auto-da-fé !

More
04 Nov 2012 19:39 #40391 by Juggernaut1981

The question that should be answered is why these previews aren't up on the website yet.

Because volunteers have lives too that involve those time consuming tasks like work, partners, children, plane flights to where-ever they came from... just a few things to take up time.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
04 Nov 2012 21:52 - 04 Nov 2012 21:53 #40395 by Izaak

Because volunteers have lives too that involve those time consuming tasks like work, partners, children, plane flights to where-ever they came from... just a few things to take up time.

Clearly hosting a powerpoint with pictures on this website is an extremely time-consuming activity. Especially since EC pictures already show said powerpoint.

`Volunteer´ doesn't mean "I can do whatever the fuck I want and when I forget/neglect something I'll just play the real-life card". If a volunteer can't keep up with the work, maybe he should consider stopping to be a volunteer.
Last edit: 04 Nov 2012 21:53 by Izaak.

More
04 Nov 2012 21:58 #40397 by johannes

Wanted to give the Bloggers their 5 minutes of fame. Ben should be posting them any day (it also took him couple of days to be back home)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, D-dennis, TorranceCircle, Vlad, Tomas, Kiddo, Surreal

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds