file Bloody Egg Prophecy

24 Nov 2012 07:15 - 24 Nov 2012 11:00 #41568 by RebelMac
Bloody Egg Prophecy was created by RebelMac
Bloody Egg Prophecy
Master.
:pool: 1
Put this card on any vampire (except :giov:, :garg:, :cait: or Sabbat). If this vampire being burned or going to torpor during combat burn this card instead and tap this vampire (if he hadn't been already). Give 1 blood to this vampire from blood bank.

I am not unskilled in the arts of my people, and I can tell you that this is a sign that these chicks are meant to play a part in this long and bloody drama. Just what that part is, has yet to be seen. But they must be allowed to play it! - Durga Syn

Edit: Edited as Klaital proposed, before was "and tap this vampire (if he hadn't been already) now is "add the text that the vampire doesn't untap as normal on his or her controllers next untap phase". Changed the pool from 3 to 1.

Edit2: Well, new text, give thoughts what you think.

Edit3: During combat added.

This is idea of a card inspired by Giovanni Chronicles where vampires from diffrent clans are destined for great things in the future.

You can stack them on single vampire but there is no point in that because they will trigger all at once.

May The Force Be With You!
Last edit: 24 Nov 2012 11:00 by RebelMac.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2012 07:20 #41569 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Bloody Egg Prophecy
I think thats way too expensive, personally. I would make it to cost like 1 pool instead and add the text that the vampire doesn't untap as normal on his or her controllers next untap phase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RebelMac

More
24 Nov 2012 07:23 #41571 by RebelMac
Replied by RebelMac on topic Re: Bloody Egg Prophecy

I think thats way too expensive, personally. I would make it to cost like 1 pool instead and add the text that the vampire doesn't untap as normal on his or her controllers next untap phase.

1 pool? Maybe 2? And that he will not untap as normal is a good Idea. I will edit.

More
24 Nov 2012 10:00 #41592 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Bloody Egg Prophecy
Why no sabbat ?

In any case, I think the card will be used for theme and not for power, because preventing torpor without preventing blood loss is not very hot at the moment.

More
24 Nov 2012 10:20 - 24 Nov 2012 10:21 #41595 by RebelMac
Replied by RebelMac on topic Re: Bloody Egg Prophecy

Why no sabbat ?

In any case, I think the card will be used for theme and not for power, because preventing torpor without preventing blood loss is not very hot at the moment.

In times of Bloody Egg Prophecy there is no Sabbat yet. What is your proposition about not loosing blood? Card is designed to prevent torpor and burn situtions and maybe I should add something about having one blood after or something? You can also give this card on cross table vampire so you can support other players.

Last edit: 24 Nov 2012 10:21 by RebelMac.

More
24 Nov 2012 10:25 #41596 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Bloody Egg Prophecy

In times of Bloody Egg Prophecy there is no Sabbat yet.

There is no camarilla or independant vampire either. For sake of sanity, removing any sect restriction seem logical

What is your proposition about not loosing blood? Card is suppose to prevent torpor and burn situtions and maybe I shold add something about having one blood after or something? You can also give this card on cross table vampire so you can support other players.

It's not a proposition, but a fact : at the moment, going to torpor when not bloodless is not too threatening, because of cross-table rescue and everything, and it's rare because combat are more often played with guns, carrion, or big potence hit.

If you are sent to torpor bloodless, this card avoid the torpor part, but you still lose one turn (where you do not untap), and another one on top of that to hunt. The vampire is as good as burned at this point. And conversely, they will be time where you would prefer to see your vampire in torpor, because he will untap and you can rescue him with a less valuable minion.

Nothing much can be done about that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lech

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds