file Cards for Necromancy

12 Jul 2013 05:22 #51363 by Juggernaut1981
Ironically I'm planning to Necro a thread about Necromancy. New card added to the original post.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2013 10:01 #51382 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Cards for Necromancy
I don't think it should untap the acting vampire, thats a bit strong when you can get a basically free ally with 3 bleed with it. Thats basically like a super powered version of Nocturn, and Nocturn's are already quite strong.

More
12 Jul 2013 10:09 #51383 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Cards for Necromancy
The formulation is very hard to understand, mainly because you never state that the retainer is put into play as an ally ; so the whole bit on the benefit he give look absurd when you believe that it's a retainer that you put on one of your vampire.

More
12 Jul 2013 13:19 - 12 Jul 2013 13:22 #51391 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Cards for Necromancy

I don't think it should untap the acting vampire, thats a bit strong when you can get a basically free ally with 3 bleed with it. Thats basically like a super powered version of Nocturn, and Nocturn's are already quite strong.

It's not even on +1 stealth. Require more cards than nocturn.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 12 Jul 2013 13:22 by Lech.

More
12 Jul 2013 13:58 #51394 by Suoli
Replied by Suoli on topic Re: Cards for Necromancy

[Edited to add in new a card: 12-7-13]
Vigor Mortis
Action :action:
Requires Necromancy
:nec: Choose an ally or retainer in any ashheap. Untap the acting vampire and put that ally or retainer in play with this card on them and their starting life. If it is an ally it may use its own text. If it is a retainer it gains any permanent effects that it would give to its employer (i.e. +1 bleed, +1 intercept) ; it has 1 strength, 1 bleed. After it takes an action which resolves burn the ally or retainer.
:NEC: As above but put a blood from this acting vampire on this card. When an action by the minion with this card resolves burn a counter off this card or the minion. During your untap one vampire you control may transfer 1 blood to this card.

0 stealth Necromancy actions seems like an intuitive way to help Samedi without helping Giovanni, I'll give you that. As for the card as a whole, it's absurdly strong. Free Ponticulus, Ambrosius and Tye Cooper for any vampire with :nec:? And you get to untap afterwards? The inferior alone is super strong for spamming Veneficti, Renegade Garou or Remnant, but Vigor Mortis + Compel the Spirit? It's Summon History on crack.

More
12 Jul 2013 14:08 #51396 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Cards for Necromancy
If you use it with Infernal servitor, can you burn the serviteur instead of removing it from the game ? And do you use inferior or superior text ?

If yes to both, it's more than absurd, since in addition to being able to bleed for 3 at stealth, he can Veil your other action just to be sure.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds