file G1 advancements

17 Aug 2013 23:04 #53351 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: G1 advancements
Black Cat
Brujah
5 cap
CEL pot pre
Black Cat's melee weapon strikes cannot be dodged.
Merge: When Black Cat equips with a melee weapon you may tap another ready minion who could have equipped the weapon, move the weapon to that minion and untap Black Cat.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2013 23:57 - 17 Aug 2013 23:59 #53352 by Molloy
Replied by Molloy on topic Re: G1 advancements

Black Cat
Brujah
5 cap
CEL pot pre
Merge: When Black Cat equips with a melee weapon you may tap another ready minion who could have equipped the weapon, move the weapon to that minion and untap Black Cat.

That's a worthier merged ability than on my original proposal, but a lot of text.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I didn't notice at first that you made everything melee weapons. I'm not so keen on that.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.
Last edit: 17 Aug 2013 23:59 by Molloy.

More
18 Aug 2013 02:54 #53354 by ReverendRevolver

Black Cat
Brujah
5 cap
CEL pot pre

That's a worthier merged ability than on my original proposal, but a lot of text.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I didn't notice at first that you made everything melee weapons. I'm not so keen on that.

I dont know, if she had fortitude i could see a melee deck being viable. Its really hard to justify not running guns with celerity when the only way to deal with hitbaxk is sideslip.

Also, she looks thematically more likely to be packing modern weapons than bludgeons and blades. Shes all black leather, guns makes more sense here. I can see her with bats and brass knuckles, but since the merged special wouldnt let other people untap off of bats, and brass knuckles is a crap card, her specials would be wasted.

More
18 Aug 2013 02:58 #53355 by AaronC
Replied by AaronC on topic Re: G1 advancements
Personally I think the G1 & G2 vamps with the bad costing should just be rewritten, but I guess that people are in favor of advanced versions, not revised versions.

Personally I would focus on vamps like Zack North, Appolonius, Monique, and others who are obviously bad deals, but I still like your creative ideas for the appropriately costed vamps like Black Cat and Dollface.

More
18 Aug 2013 04:03 #53356 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: G1 advancements

Oh, wait, I didn't notice at first that you made everything melee weapons. I'm not so keen on that.

Well it seemed fair to make it one or the other... Melee or Ranged because having all weapons be undodgeable gets close to broken when you consider some of the Unique weapons like Blade of Enoch, Crimson Sentinel, Sengir Dagger, etc. So I'd be okay with trading it for guns...

Black Cat
Brujah
5 cap
CEL pot pre
Advanced: Black Cat's strikes with guns cannot be dodged.
Merged: When Black Cat equips with a gun you may tap another minion who could have equipped that weapon to give that minion the gun and untap Black Cat.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
18 Aug 2013 07:05 #53357 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: G1 advancements

Oh, wait, I didn't notice at first that you made everything melee weapons. I'm not so keen on that.

Well it seemed fair to make it one or the other... Melee or Ranged because having all weapons be undodgeable gets close to broken when you consider some of the Unique weapons like Blade of Enoch, Crimson Sentinel, Sengir Dagger, etc. So I'd be okay with trading it for guns...

Black Cat
Brujah
5 cap
CEL pot pre
Advanced: Black Cat's strikes with guns cannot be dodged.
Merged: When Black Cat equips with a gun you may tap another minion who could have equipped that weapon to give that minion the gun and untap Black Cat.

Yeah, it's not like guns aren't already dominating. Which deck archetype use non-wws melee weapons, tell me.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds