file Submission: Elijah the Cruel

18 Apr 2014 15:08 #61104 by ReverendRevolver
Elijah the Cruel
Cardtype: vampire
Gangrel
Capacity 10
Group 5
ANI FOR POT PRO dem

Camarilla Gangrel Justicar. Elijah may enter combat with any minion as a +1 stealth D action. He gets -1 stealth on all actions other than actions targeting minions. Elijah cannot have or use ranged weapons, manuever to long range, or press to end combat. +2 Strength.

Art notes: tall and muscular figure, wearing tattered clothes, very filthy with dirt and matted blood. Hairs indistinguishable color, shoulder length, and matted away from his face due to dry blood and natural dreadlocking. His facial expression is key, and conveys a look of pleasure from causing pain. His race is indistinguishable due to dirt and dry blood.

Wod reference: i think its mentiones in children of the night that Xavier brings him in once he succumbs to the beast, and Brant was with him doing so per Brant in CN Gangrel. Basically, Elijah the cruel is the justicar before Xavier, he succumbs to the beast, and Xavier has the balls to bring him in. This card represents the 1 humanity justicar just before the beast takes him. His beast is drawn out (he can still use melee weapons n such though)
Hes uncouth, but hes a predator.

Game need: Gangrel need some awesome, and thia is just that. They need another justicar, he fits, they neex a beefcake rusher, they neex to suck less, and this guys the balls out answer. Princes in g5 would help, but as is hes solid. Thought about making him redlist for thematic reasons and mechanical ones, dexided not to for canon adherance. No bounce, but can block and kick ass. Dem for fun, and small synerfy with 3 vamps in print. Also jes crazy. This is one step in the road to playable, supported, kick ass Gangrel fatties.

Designed by rev corey porter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2014 15:26 #61106 by Ian
I like your proposal. You have chosen well the skills and disciplines, according to the background of WoD, but I think it would fit better in group 4. It's just a personal appreciation ...

Ian - :baal: - :DAI: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :cap6:

More
18 Apr 2014 16:36 #61107 by ReverendRevolver

I like your proposal. You have chosen well the skills and disciplines, according to the background of WoD, but I think it would fit better in group 4. It's just a personal appreciation ...

I was torn. But.......

Only Tygerious can be a justicar in an even numbered grouping ;)

13 5 are justicar groups wanted to srick to normalcy. A prince needs made dor them in 4 and 5, though. Then no more cam.

Thank yoi

More
19 Apr 2014 00:07 #61110 by BenPeal
Good luck getting his text to fit within the text box. ;)

More
19 Apr 2014 03:26 #61115 by kombainas
This looks way too scary. It basically screams "I am the superstar!". It is strictly better than Enkidu. Should he be? Rush at 0 stealth, no equipment would save both card text and bring power level down. +1 strength instead of +2 would seem better balanced as well, imho.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
19 Apr 2014 06:28 #61118 by Ke.
In terms of combat; he's much weaker than Enkidu — lacking both POT / CEL, so nothing solid to deal with combat ends.

Text wise, surely it can just read:

Camarilla Gangrel Justicar. Elijah may enter combat with any minion as a +1 stealth D action. He gets -1 stealth on other actions. +2 Strength.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds