file Submission: Blood of the Kithain

17 Oct 2014 16:09 #66732 by alasteir
Name: Blood of the Kithain
Cardtype: Master
Cost: 1 :pool:
Capacity: none
Discipline: none
Clan: none

Put this Card on a lasombra :laso: vampire with capacity below 8. This vampire gains a level of Mytherceria :myt:, is vulnerable to cold iron, and is a kiasyd :kias: , is sabbat :sabbat: and lose any title he or she has.Only one Blood of the Kithain may be played in a game.

Flavor text:

Art notes: A thin vampire, glowing blue with a gobblet on the hand, or the same vampire thrown over a table, with the gobblet turned on the table.

World of Darkness reference: The way Marconius changed from lasombra to Kiasyd can be read on the following books:

Guide to the Sabbat
Laws of the Night: Sabbat Guide
Libellus Sanguinis I: Masters of State
Dark Ages Fae

How does this card address a compelling game need?: Kiasyd are a lineage introduced on the Bloodlines edition, and, as a "lesser clan", they lack for crypt sinergy, even more as they have a rare discipline with multiple functions.

This card, wich is very similar to FERAL SPIRIT, comes to correct the crypt curve, giving them a new vampire to be played.

Despite this, this card is more restrictive than the Feral Spirit, just because lasombra can give Kiasyd a too extra power. Based on that I decided to limit it on one for game, and not targeting great caps.

Created by: Vitor Hugo Ferreira

Vitor Hugo
:laso:
:obf::pre::POT::OBT::cap8:
Sabbat. Vitor gets +1 vote against any referendum of a political action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2014 04:55 #66758 by glaswanderer

Attachment BloodoftheKithainbyalasteir.jpg not found

Prince of Puyallup
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: alasteir

More
19 Oct 2014 05:56 #66760 by Lech
Nice wallpaper.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
21 Oct 2014 13:40 - 21 Oct 2014 13:44 #66831 by alasteir
I must say I should play this card on my Kiasyd g2/3 deck. Julia, Kassiym and Marconius are good vamps, but Bartholomew and Beatrice are very weak. I used to play Gratiano on the crypt to correct and strong it - but he does not have myt, and can't be targeted by some cards.

A limited card, but not a wallpaper, much like Feral Spirit.

Vitor Hugo
:laso:
:obf::pre::POT::OBT::cap8:
Sabbat. Vitor gets +1 vote against any referendum of a political action.
Last edit: 21 Oct 2014 13:44 by alasteir.

More
21 Oct 2014 13:49 #66833 by HG.fi

This card, wich is very similar to FERAL SPIRIT, comes to correct the crypt curve, giving them a new vampire to be played.

Don't forget that Feral Spirit cannot be played offensively, but your card can.

Say goodbye to your Lasombra Anarch Baron, sorry about those Elysian Fields and Path of Night...

(OK, it's very cornercase, but still obviously different than Feral Spirit.)

More
21 Oct 2014 14:05 #66834 by CalibanX
I can see a use for the card, but Kiasyd is already so over powered, I don't think they really need any help. If anything, I'd like to see more ways to introduce Cold Iron damage into the game. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: alasteir

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds