file [Submission] Lamian Cultist (HoSk slave)

11 Mar 2015 16:53 #69813 by chrisn101
Cool... my suggestion was just to give a nod to the source material, but sounds like there's a desire for real Lamias.

"The last known Lamia was officially destroyed by a Camarilla blood hunt in 1718" (my emphasis, WW Wiki ). That leaves a possible scenario of one waking up from torpor and immediately recruiting some new sisters - I'd agree that it would make an interesting storyline/expansion.

Occurred to me today that maybe the suggestion would have been better as a master card akin to the Children of Osiris nod. E.g.

Master
HoSk
Tap to inflict 2 damage to an opposing minion before range is chosen. If opposing minion is not ready following the end of combat, untap this card.

or to get a 'mill' angle:

Tap to inflict 1 damage to an opposing minion before range is chosen and their controller has -1 handsize during combat. If opposing minion is not ready following the end of combat, untap this card.

Helps with clan flavour and don't think that would mess with any future 'real' Lamia bloodline expansion - thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2015 03:37 - 12 Mar 2015 03:38 #69823 by direwolf
Based on what I read in the Wiki, I would think the Lamia could be a scarce bloodline (similar to True Brujah, Nagaraja, Salubri and Abominations).

That is, you would see probably three different unique vampires per group of bloodlines vampires (2, 4, and 6 with the occasional between or ANY group)

Having a scarce clan with a slave attribute could be interesting. It would be worth exploring.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
Last edit: 12 Mar 2015 03:38 by direwolf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds