file Diplomatic Mission — no nonsense Primogen booster.

26 Aug 2015 02:04 - 26 Aug 2015 02:04 #72752 by Ke.
If the primogen really do suck as badly as discussed then maybe something like the below is warranted?

Diplomatic Mission
Unique. Primogen have +1 bleed and +1 vote. During an action primogen can burn 1 blood to gain +1 intercept.
Cost: 1 pool.

The burn 1 blood for intercept could potentially be 1 blood for 1 stealth, but looking at the discipline spread of Primogen the intercept appears more appropriate. Probably would be too broken if Bishops were also included.
Last edit: 26 Aug 2015 02:04 by Ke..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2015 03:39 #72755 by Juggernaut1981
Power Behind the Throne
Action
Requires a Primogen.
Put this card on the acting Primogen and untap. +1 bleed. +1 additional vote. A vampire cannot have more than one copy of this card. Burn this card if you control a ready Prince.
"Prince, you are not the first one to rule this domain and I doubt you will be the last"

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
26 Aug 2015 04:37 #72756 by Ke.

More
03 Sep 2015 13:13 #72904 by wesile
Come of Age

+1 stealth action. Requires a ready Prince or justicar. Put this card on a Primogen who has performed a successful action this turn, and untap that vampire. The Primogen with this card can burn one blood to gain one vote or +1 bleed once each action. A vampire can only have one Come of Age.

More
03 Sep 2015 17:47 #72920 by Ashur
Sure, no nonsense is good. But I feel I don´t really get the idea behind the card. Maybe it needs more nonsense :)

Right now I think more of a Primogen booster that either
a) make Primogen stronger if you control many Primogen, and/or
b) make Primogen stronger if you control many vamps of the Primogens clan.

Because it feels right that a Methuselah gets stronger if he/she controls many members of the city council. And it feels right that a Primogen should get stronger if he/she have support of many members of his/her clan.

Thoughts?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
05 Sep 2015 03:25 #72939 by direwolf
More nonsense is right.

Simply adding cards with +1 (intercept/stealth/strength/votes) or anything numerical is "meh."

There are many instances where +1 is appropriate, but card text other than +/- attributes are what make the game more interesting.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds