file !Ventrue cards

05 Aug 2011 22:12 #7426 by agzocgud
!Ventrue cards was created by agzocgud
Made some !Ventrue cards while I was at it. I´d like them a bit more aggressive, but not stepping to far away from their original concept. Hard to make anti-establishemnt vampires that themselves are corporate. Made some buddies for Emilelech as well.

Mr Petersen
:cap7: !vent!
:AUS: :DOM: :FOR:
Group: 5
Sabbat Black Hand: Each time a non-blood hunt referendum fails or is canceled, Mr Petersen gains 1 blood.

Patrick Rollins
:cap9: !vent!
:AUS: :DOM: :FOR: :PRO:
Group 5
Text: Sabbat Archbishop of Strasbourg: Rollins can call a referendum to become Archbishop of a city that another vampire in play is Baron or Prince of. +1 bleed

Sebster
:cap6: !vent!
:AUS: :cel: :dom: :for: :vic:
Group 5
Sabbat: During your untap phase, you can burn one blood from Sebster to make one of your non-titled vampires independent and anarch.

James Rosser
:DOM: :FOR: :aus: obf: :tha:
Sabbat Black Hand: James may prevent one damage each combat

Nubels
:cap5: !vent!
:FOR: :aus: :dom:
Sabbat: Nubles get +1 strength and an optional press in combat with non-sabbat, non-titled vampires

Oppression resisted
master
Requires: !vent!
Cost: 1 :pool:
Unique master. Put this card in play. Minions whose controller has three ready titled vampires get -1 stealth when performing D-actions against you.

Strength in confusion
:action: !vent! 1:pool:
Text: Unique. Put this card on the acting vampire. Put a counter on this card each time a bleed is redirected at you. When this vampire is in combat, you may burn x counters from this card to inflict 2x damage to the opposing minion before range is chosen.

Terror tactics
:modifier: 1:blood:
Requires a titled sabbat vampire. Only usable as the acting vampire's action is announced. Chose a non-titled vampire. That vampire cannot block this action

In your head
:combat:
:aus: / :dom: strike: dodge with an optional press, only usable to end combat
:AUS: / :DOM: strike: dodge with an optional press. Strike cards by the opposing minions cost an additional blood or life.

Overkill is highly underrated. You know, like in computor games and such.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Aug 2011 22:45 #7428 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: !Ventrue cards
What !Ventrue need in group 5 is more vampires (preferably titled) with obteneration, Bruce de Guy has been alone for too long.

More
06 Aug 2011 19:36 - 06 Aug 2011 19:39 #7472 by Germi
Replied by Germi on topic Re: !Ventrue cards

Made some !Ventrue cards while I was at it. I´d like them a bit more aggressive, but not stepping to far away from their original concept. Hard to make anti-establishemnt vampires that themselves are corporate. Made some buddies for Emilelech as well.

Mr Petersen
:AUS: :DOM: :FOR:
Sabbat Black Hand: Each time a non-blood hunt referendum fails or is canceled, Mr Petersen gains 1 blood.

Ebony Fox Hunt is the card for this man XDXD

Patrick Rollins
:cap9: !vent!
:AUS: :DOM: :FOR: :PRO:
Group 5
Text: Sabbat Archbishop of Strasbourg: Rollins can call a referendum to become Archbishop of a city that another vampire in play is Baron or Prince of. +1 bleed

Strange abiliti

Sebster
:cap6: !vent!
:AUS: :cel: :dom: :for: :vic:
Group 5
Sabbat: During your untap phase, you can burn one blood from Sebster to make one of your non-titled vampires independent and anarch.

I liked it

James Rosser
:DOM: :FOR: :aus: obf: :tha:
Sabbat Black Hand: James may prevent one damage each combat

give it +1 strenght and is the vampirestar in dozens of decks

Nubels
:cap5: !vent!
:FOR: :aus: :dom:
Sabbat: Nubles get +1 strength and an optional press in combat with non-sabbat, non-titled vampires

Vampirestar

Oppression resisted
master
Requires: !vent!
Cost: 1 :pool:
Unique master. Put this card in play. Minions whose controller has three ready titled vampires get -1 stealth when performing D-actions against you.

Very, very good, maybe something cheap

Strength in confusion
:action: !vent! 1:pool:
Text: Unique. Put this card on the acting vampire. Put a counter on this card each time a bleed is redirected at you. When this vampire is in combat, you may burn x counters from this card to inflict 2x damage to the opposing minion before range is chosen.

i'm not convinced with this card

Terror tactics
:modifier: 1:blood:
Requires a titled sabbat vampire. Only usable as the acting vampire's action is announced. Chose a non-titled vampire. That vampire cannot block this action

i like it

In your head
:combat:
:aus: / :dom: strike: dodge with an optional press, only usable to end combat
:AUS: / :DOM: strike: dodge with an optional press. Strike cards by the opposing minions cost an additional blood or life.

interesting

Last edit: 06 Aug 2011 19:39 by Germi. Reason: problems with quote

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds