file When is the new Anarch set coming out?

20 Nov 2015 13:40 #74473 by ReverendRevolver

A little more accurately, the set was due to come out in the last week of November or the first week of December. However, it's November 19 and we're still waitingand on 9 pieces of artwork. We have concept sketches for all of them, so we know they're being worked on, but I think we're looking at a release in the second or third week of December.

"Sketch" variants like the 3rd edition players kit and have other arts on the full sheets of one card later?

Or, I can do hand turkeys with Fangs. (I propose that harold of Topeth art, if ever reprinted needs to be an evil, fiery hand turkey with fangs.....)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2015 15:27 #74480 by Ashur
Nice, but don´t rush it. Better great playtesting and great art than a christmas gift :)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
12 Dec 2015 15:12 - 12 Dec 2015 15:12 #74620 by hardyrange
Hi Ben,

what is the word now, that we actually are at the end of the second week of December? :)

Is there still hope we will see the new set as a Christmas gift, or do we need to be content with Star Wars VII?

Cheers,

Hardy

"It was a perfect plan - until it had contact with reality"
---
Hardy Range
Playgroup Council Chairman Bochum
Last edit: 12 Dec 2015 15:12 by hardyrange.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

More
31 Dec 2015 01:46 #74842 by xXLazarusXx
I had my hopes up for this! :(

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Everyone must ride with Charon, by and by. We merely wish to know what to ask him before we step onto his boat.
:hosk:

More
31 Dec 2015 12:20 #74845 by Damnans
The old website becoming down, and its reconstruction on this new server, have delayed the release of the Anarch set.

Round 3 of play test is already over, and all the pieces of artwork have been completed. So I'd expect the set to be released in January.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Walt, Ashur, Hakuron, self biased, brettscho, xXLazarusXx

More
01 Jan 2016 22:22 #74854 by xXLazarusXx
I can't wait for some new cards!

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Everyone must ride with Charon, by and by. We merely wish to know what to ask him before we step onto his boat.
:hosk:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds