file Etrius (adv)

25 Mar 2018 06:01 #86033 by direwolf
Etrius (adv) was created by direwolf
Etrius :adv:
:cap11: :trem:
:pro: :AUS: :DOM: :OBF: :THA:
Camarilla Tremere Inner Circle Member. Etrius may gain one blood for every Tremere in play as a +1 stealth hunt action that taps every Tremere.
:adv: Remove any Soul Gem of Etrius from the game in play and as it enters play. If Etrius is burned, draw the top card from your crypt. If it is younger, move him or her to your ready region with blood from the blood bank equal to his or her capacity.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2018 10:19 #86035 by LivesByProxy
Replied by LivesByProxy on topic Etrius (adv)
So... I think he could probably afford to have Pro upgraded to PRO, and I think his special is pretty cool and ties in nicely with his un-advanced self and his Soul Gem...

But I'm honestly more curious about your own special. Independent Futurist? Contrarian? :O

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.
The following user(s) said Thank You: direwolf

More
25 Mar 2018 18:54 #86047 by jamesatzephyr
Replied by jamesatzephyr on topic Etrius (adv)

Etrius :adv:
:cap11: :trem:
:pro: :AUS: :DOM: :OBF: :THA:
Camarilla Tremere Inner Circle Member. Etrius may gain one blood for every Tremere in play as a +1 stealth hunt action that taps every Tremere.
:merged: Remove any Soul Gem of Etrius from the game in play and as it enters play. If Etrius is burned, draw the top card from your crypt. If it is younger, move him or her to your ready region with blood from the blood bank equal to his or her capacity.

Losing the +2 bleed at advanced (but not merged) hurts a truck load. Of course, you wouldn't want it to stack with the basic version either.

The tapping restriction on the hunt isn't that big a deal if it goes last, after all your other minions have acted. Yes, it makes it harder to leave a blocker or bouncer untapped - but you're planning for that, it's your deck.

I'm not especially convinced the world needs yet more bloat, with Etrius and buddies creating weenies and topping back up with blood, and sucking some back with Villein. Probably no worse than Voter Cap Breed Boon decks though, I guess.

More
26 Mar 2018 14:53 #86052 by jblacey
Replied by jblacey on topic Etrius (adv)
I may be out of line, however this is exactly the kind of vampire that I don't want see more of. Advanced Inner Circle members are cringe worthy to me. Please tell me I am wrong and there is a need this vampire solves. I love :DOM: and :pro: big voting vampires but a built-in bloat mechanic and survival mechanism seems like too much. This a +1 to an existing dominate archetype (pun intended).

More
29 Mar 2018 10:05 #86068 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Etrius (adv)
Crypt 2 cannot have another DOM PRO big voter.
Please.

Also, if you want an advanced Inner Circle, you want ADV Arika painted by Noora Hirvonen.
Since we're in dreamy land, I might as well tell mine.
Because you guys know Arika is really Zillah, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lenny, Ezra

More
29 Mar 2018 15:51 #86077 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Etrius (adv)

Also, if you want an advanced Inner Circle, you want ADV Arika painted by Noora Hirvonen.

OMG yes

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds