file Submission: 12 new Tzimisce and a deck

21 Aug 2018 20:35 #90177 by BenPeal

Sunshine
Tzimisce
:cap4:
9 year old dark hair, spikes on shoulder blades, shins, and forearms.
:ani: :aus: :vic:
G6
Cbtzip93

Something I doodled up in my Design Team notes about four years ago:

Sunshine
:tzim:
:cap3:
Group ?
Sabbat: During your untap phase, burn 1 blood from Sunshine. Damage from Sunshine's hand strikes is aggravated.

12th gen, Ani 2 Aus 1 Vic 1, "You need blood to wake up each night", "Note: Sunshine's bony spikes inflict aggravated damage". Should be in the same group as her pack, the Chalice of Osseus Delights (Ashanti Beachum, Tyrone, Zaljko Petrescu, Sunshine, America Johnson).
The following user(s) said Thank You: LivesByProxy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2018 23:13 - 21 Aug 2018 23:13 #90178 by LivesByProxy
I may be in the minority here, but more weenies with relevant and cool abilities would be nice. I like that Sunshine here has a drawback and a positive ability.

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.
Last edit: 21 Aug 2018 23:13 by LivesByProxy. Reason: spelling

More
22 Aug 2018 02:04 #90182 by jblacey

Sunshine
Tzimisce
:cap4:
9 year old dark hair, spikes on shoulder blades, shins, and forearms.
G6
Cbtzip93

Something I doodled up in my Design Team notes about four years ago:

Sunshine
:tzim:
:cap3:
Group ?
Sabbat: During your untap phase, burn 1 blood from Sunshine. Damage from Sunshine's hand strikes is aggravated.

12th gen, Ani 2 Aus 1 Vic 1, "You need blood to wake up each night", "Note: Sunshine's bony spikes inflict aggravated damage". Should be in the same group as her pack, the Chalice of Osseus Delights (Ashanti Beachum, Tyrone, Zaljko Petrescu, Sunshine, America Johnson).

Wow, agg hand damage on a three cap. That would put Sunshine in running for the best three cap in the game.

More
22 Aug 2018 13:58 #90192 by BenPeal

Wow, agg hand damage on a three cap. That would put Sunshine in running for the best three cap in the game.

Maybe? Punch her once and she's stuck hunting forever. Might be too strong for a blocker? I've never sent her to the playtesters anyway. Maybe +1 strength sufficiently represents the "aggravated" damage from her spiky bits.

More
23 Aug 2018 23:53 - 24 Aug 2018 00:10 #90204 by jblacey

Maybe? Punch her once and she's stuck hunting forever.

You know what is shocking to me? The number of Tzimisce decks that run Jake Washington. That is in addition to an archetype or a hunting ground. Just saying blood gain is always a concern even without a disadvantage. Hell my deep wall deck runs The Rack, Perfection, Guardian Angel, Jake Washington, Hungry Coyote, Vessel, H. Castle, Tier of Souls, and Taste of Vitae. Maybe I am the only one that does that...

Might be too strong for a blocker? I've never sent her to the playtesters anyway. Maybe +1 strength sufficiently represents the "aggravated" damage from her spiky bits.

The tendency is to go bigger for blocking because you get more mileage out of stats on 8 caps. That said not having to pay blood to gain Aggravated damage would be a really big deal because sometimes I like to unlock a vampire and send the opposing vampire to torpor without worrying about strike resolution. +1 strength is safer, but more boring. Aggravated would be interesting, but then you would have to explain to Assamites why they can't have a weenie with aggravated damage.
Last edit: 24 Aug 2018 00:10 by jblacey.

More
01 Sep 2018 09:12 #90346 by snegiem
You can still turn her into a 6 cap with the same card text as janey pickman: burn 1 blood to make hand damge aggravated and it would be ok.

By the way assamite should have a mid cap with such ability (by my point of view).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds